Make Your Gathering Official Form

Started by Imperial, March 15, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

Imperial

Hello Everyone, This is the form to make your cosplay gathering official seen, thus getting advertised by my department and at con itself! Now, I believe the form is pretty explanitory if you have everything together before filling this out.

What you need:

Your Forum post, as formated to instructions posted here : http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20387.0.html

Ideal times for your gathering, and/or previous times of your gatherings

Contact information outside of the forums. Do note that only I will have this information, and the only time I will be contacting you would either most likely be May 14th as I could not get any of your preferances posted, and wanted to just do a simple call to achieve something in 5 minutes rather than what could take 25-45 minutes in emails/texts. Or As an email to you telling you what slot you got for your gathering, giving you permission to change the spots as instructed earlier.

And the links to where you have it already posted on the internet.

Now that you have read what is needed from you for me to get to your gathering into my system of organizing the gatherings, The link to the form is https://apps.fanime.com/2018/gatheringapp/

Good luck in getting your gathering into your spot, as it will be prioritized with history as an organizer here, followed by history at the spot requested.

If any questions arise, do not be afraid to post here on it, and I will answer it as promptly as I can.

Imperial

Where it asks for what place you want to hold your gathering, I am keeping the code spots the same if you remember them Vets, otherwise, this post here will be continuously updated as with pictures to the code name for the place.

G1 = Gatherings Table = 1st floor Convention Center Lobby Area at the foot of the stairs
G2 = Tiered Platform (1st floor lobby by East stairs)
G3 = Downstairs Tiered Platform (on the lower floor, the wooden steps close to video)
G4 = Marriott Side
G5 = "The Art Spot" (front of the convention center under large art piece)
G6 = "Fallout Zone" outside alcove in front of Convention Center
G7 =  "The SLAB" (outside the Hilton Hotel Bar)
G8 a-c = Tree Area (tree area @ foot of stairs by "The Slab")
G9 =   Off Site (Check Gatherings Table on 1st floor to find out off site location info)

airyu

Is there a deadline to fill out the form? Apologies if I missed it!
Would it be better to fill out the form ASAP, guessing headcount based on past gatherings, or should I wait to get a more accurate headcount?

Thank you~

Imperial

Quote from: airyu on March 27, 2016, 09:33:02 PM
Is there a deadline to fill out the form? Apologies if I missed it!
Would it be better to fill out the form ASAP, guessing headcount based on past gatherings, or should I wait to get a more accurate headcount?

Thank you~

Deadline for filling out the form is May 14th, but may close sooner due to lack of space to offer. Stay tuned to announcements on this forum.

And as for headcount, a guestimate of previous gatherings is relatively fine for the form, but try to be spot on for this one on the forums please.

That good?  ;D

souseiseki

i hope i make the deadline!! i am sorry for being so late!

I will also be making a Facebook Event page for this, i will make the time, day and location TBA until i am notified.

Wonderland 2016 Gathering Submission!

Day: Sunday(requested)
Time: 10:30am(requested)
MP: G4~ The Hub or Riser Stage(requested)

This includes:

Alice in Wonderland (Movie, Cartoon, Book)
Heart No Kuni No Alice
Pandora Hearts(?)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Looking Glass Wars
And feel free to add more.

People:

People:

Alice's:
White Rabbit's:
Mad Hatter's:
Marsh Hare's:
Queen's:
Cheshire cat:
Castle workers: 
Others:

Disclaimer: If you don't like pictures, then please step aside. Don't mess with other people or ruin their fun! There WILL be tons of pictures
Hey whats up! I am Sasu ^-^

I am a proud member of the cosplay group Moral Insanity Cosplay! weeeeee

Moral Insanity's Deviant Art
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com

My Deviant Art
http://sasukecrazedfangirl.deviantart.com

belovedcosplay

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, or if I am not looking in the right place - but where can I see some picture examples of the gathering locations? I tried to dig through google, but I'm not sure I have the right info.
FB: beloved.cosplay
IG: n1ghtghost

Lineup for Fanime 2016
Day 1: Kagamine Len - VOCALOID
Day 2: Ginko - Yuri Kuma
Day 3: Rider - FSN
Day 4: Tachibana Hotaru - Aoharu x Kikanjuu

powerofunity

Quote from: belovedcosplay on April 19, 2016, 06:47:32 PM
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, or if I am not looking in the right place - but where can I see some picture examples of the gathering locations? I tried to dig through google, but I'm not sure I have the right info.
Your best bet is probably to look at cosplay gathering photos from last year and try to match them up with the gathering locations. It's a bit tedious to track down all the info, and if there are a lot of cosplayers, you might not get a good look at the locations, but I don't think there's a database of the gathering locations at this moment. (Although that would be great to have for next year! I know I was really confused looking for the locations my first time at Fanime.)

Imperial

I am getting the photos of the gathering places up up, I just got a lot on my plate right now.

KyuTeaPieCosplay

If we want to change our gathering's location, would it be best to fill out the form again, or should I just message you? I'd like to move Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Day 3 from G2 to G9, since it seems there will be a much bigger crowd than anticipated.

Sora

Hetalia G-2 or G3. Sunday, either at 2-3 or 3-4.
"Don't give me any orders."

Maweeahh

When will the 2017 form be available?

Imperial

Quote from: Maweeahh on January 29, 2017, 11:08:03 PM
When will the 2017 form be available?

I am waiting on IT to finish up changes, I hope to give a timeline by 2-11

G-Force

I tried clicking the link for the forum and getting an error on the webpage.

Imperial

Kite

I'm not sure if my form was properly submitted for the Monty Oum gathering.

Should I re-submit?

Xia

Quote from: Kite on March 29, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

Should I re-submit?

I also have the same question/concern for my CLAMP Gathering form. If I need to resubmit, no problem, but I'd like to know first.

ButterflyXing

Quote from: Xia on April 08, 2017, 12:43:25 AM
Quote from: Kite on March 29, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

Should I re-submit?

I also have the same question/concern for my CLAMP Gathering form. If I need to resubmit, no problem, but I'd like to know first.

The same question goes for the Haikyuu gathering (im a co-host with Seismogenic)

snowmisao

I have the same question too. I am the host for the Re:Zero Gathering. The website was kind of weird saying it did not go through when submitting my application, but I have received an email saying that my gathering has been added to the database. So not sure if I need to resubmit or not.
My Fanime Cosplays 2017
-Re:Zero: Felt, Crusch, Ram, Reinhard, Felix
-Gintama: Shinpachi Shimura

captainvontapdat

I'm just curious of the status of my gathering form. I submitted it 2 weeks ago and it's for this year's Marvel gathering. Should I resubmit another application?

powerofunity

Should we resubmit our application if we didn't make it onto the list of gatherings released on 4/21? https://www.facebook.com/notes/fanimecon-cosplay-gatherings/421-gatherings-list/1726093174074328/ I received confirmation of my submission on 4/14, but it doesn't seem to have gone through. e_e;