K Project or Puella Magi Madoka Magica gatherings?

Started by Sleepy Nemu, March 15, 2016, 06:51:58 PM

Sleepy Nemu

I was just wondering if any k project or Madoka gatherings will be taking place this year? Or even a magical girl/boy gathering in general?
Fanime 2017

Durarara!! - Celty

Motoko

@hyde - yeah I was actually wondering about that too myself.
Doesn't seem like there is, which is a shame.
well at least for madoka or an magical girl/boy one.
Maybe someone will do one last minute or something?

zacknini

I wish there was a madoka gathering :c
I'm not sure if I can go to the con the entire weekend so I cant say I can manage one :c

Sleepy Nemu

Well I'll be doing Madokas Goddess form on Sunday. My friend wants to see the sailor moon gathering so you'll be able to see me there taking pictures
Most likely. I know a few people that do magical boys that'll be attending. So maybe we can meet up just to chat sometime on Monday?
Fanime 2017

Durarara!! - Celty

Motoko

A Monday chat wouldn't be bad, though I'm not sure if I'll still be cosplaying PMMM (though ironically I am doing two cosplays from the series, one not from the main series).
Sunday meet up isn't bad.
I will be cosplaying PMMM that day.
(also if anyone is going to masquerade, hint hint~)

zacknini

O: I'm not sure which days I'll be wearing Homura (ill be doing a version from rebellion :3) - But It would be cool to meet up with people!

keitoghostie

I'll likely be cosplaying Madoka (one of the variant SSR card outfits) on friday and early sunday, honestly I'd love to participate in a gathering!

If I set one up for sunday morning/afternoon would people have interest?

zacknini

Quote from: keitoghostie on April 27, 2016, 09:09:47 PM
I'll likely be cosplaying Madoka (one of the variant SSR card outfits) on friday and early sunday, honestly I'd love to participate in a gathering!

If I set one up for sunday morning/afternoon would people have interest?

O: I'd be super interested!

Motoko

Hmm...that would be a good day, since I will be dressed in PMMM clothes then (due to a performance).
But I more than likely will be getting dressed and my team prepared too...
It would take a lot of my time (plus rehearsal)
So, it would depend on when honestly for me.
But still would like to do it if possible~

keitoghostie

Alright! Everything's been set up and submitted!

Here's the actual thread: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20577.0.html

I requested times mostly around noon on Sunday, so hopefully the actual time will reflect that!