Zootopia Gathering?

Started by thepharaohinleather, March 26, 2016, 03:35:48 PM

thepharaohinleather

I know the movie just came out, but I was wondering if anyone else was interested in a Zootopia gathering? I'm planning on wearing Gazelle and would love to see other Zootopia cosplays!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

Imperial

Added a question mark to the topic, as it currently is a request to have a gathering, not a gathering post. I love Zootopia too, and hope others come up and want to host the gathering!

airyu

Quote from: thepharaohinleather on March 26, 2016, 03:35:48 PM
I know the movie just came out, but I was wondering if anyone else was interested in a Zootopia gathering? I'm planning on wearing Gazelle and would love to see other Zootopia cosplays!

I am not planning on doing a Zootopia cosplay, but I would love to come and watch if this becomes official!

If not, you should maybe get in touch with the person who was planning the Disney gathering? http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20239.msg486898.html It doesn't look like she has submitted a form though, because I don't see a Disney gathering listed.

airyokama

Quote from: thepharaohinleather on March 26, 2016, 03:35:48 PM

Don't count on it if you're looking for any officers. The Costume Rules and Limitations don't want to see any outfits that resemble police officers nor any badges that say "police," and the like and of course the officers' badges are labeled as such. So any Judy Hopps or Officer Bongo or Clawhausers are going to either be inaccurate or non-existant.

http://www.fanime.com/code-of-conduct/weapons-policy/

reyn

Or have happy little police sticker badges?

If this gathering does go through, I'll be doing a human Nick Wilde on Monday.