All Things CLAMP Gathering 2020

Started by Xia, March 30, 2016, 10:27:57 PM

Xia

Stay tuned for 2020 Gathering announcements

Calling all CLAMP cosplayers and fans! Get ready for another exciting gathering, and be sure to bring your required magical items, mascots, good (or bad) luck charms, and wishes. And of course, try to come with your limbs and eyeball(s) intact.

This gathering also welcomes Code Geass and Blood C cosplayers!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: tbd
Time: tbd
Meeting Place (MP): tbd
Location (L): tbd

Cosplayers by Series:

Photo Order
All CLAMP Group Photo
Group photo by series
Requests
All CLAMP regroup
Funny Photos
CLAMP Angst Photos

Rinv4

Super excited for this! Put me down for TRC Sakura in her Acid Tokyo dress! \(> w 0 )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

infntforsky

Great! I will hopefully be doing CC's empress outfit from Code Geass~ I'm still in process but goal is to finish it before Fanime! Thanks again for having another CLAMP gathering!
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

Animegeek86

Xia

Updated.

Quote from: Animegeek86 on March 31, 2016, 08:09:14 PM
3 pm will be good.

Are you planning to cosplay for this gathering?

Animegeek86

Maybe, that depends on the time though.  And the photography scheduling I have.

lyrota

I'm mostly planning on wearing my Princess Tomoyo from Tusbasa cosplay on Sunday, but if you guys make it saturday then I might switch things around so I can attend!

Xia

Quote from: lyrota on April 01, 2016, 09:45:58 PM
I'm mostly planning on wearing my Princess Tomoyo from Tusbasa cosplay on Sunday, but if you guys make it saturday then I might switch things around so I can attend!

Yeah, the plan is on Saturday as usual. Happy to have you participate!

Right now the poll has 1 vote per option, minus the noon one (gonna scratch that out). I'm going to submit the form to the head organizer this weekend, so I'll put 1-2pm as the first option, 3pm as the 2nd, and 11am as the 3rd. Apologies for any inconvenience.

yoshipyon

If this gathering takes place on Saturday, my twin and I will be Sakura and Tomoyo from Tsubasa (art book versions). Hopefully we can make it depending on the time! I would love to see fellow CLAMP lovers!!

Animegeek86

I will be planning to bring my eriol cosplay from Cardcaptor Sakura.  Just need to know the time that is all.

Michi

Ahhhh awesome! My friends and I are doing the Magic Knights and Ferio from Rayearth, and we are wearing them Saturday! I will be Umi. :D Either time would probably be fine but I voted for 11 because it's probably a little easier~

[edit] Oh I just saw the posts in the thread. 8D 1pm is also great. Hahaha. I will just be leaving/changing out around 2pm.
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

infntforsky

Quote from: Animegeek86 on April 05, 2016, 09:37:49 AM
I will be planning to bring my eriol cosplay from Cardcaptor Sakura.  Just need to know the time that is all.

Awe! I'm wearing my CCS Sakura outfit on Sunday! Can't wait to see you Errol cosplay, love his character!
~2019 Cosplay List:

Xia

Quote from: yoshipyon on April 04, 2016, 08:04:31 PM
If this gathering takes place on Saturday, my twin and I will be Sakura and Tomoyo from Tsubasa (art book versions). Hopefully we can make it depending on the time! I would love to see fellow CLAMP lovers!!

Quote from: Animegeek86 on April 05, 2016, 09:37:49 AM

Imperial hasn't updated the gatherings list yet, but based on what's up so far, it's a pretty solid chance that our block would be Saturday at 1pm. But again, still waiting on him to confirm . . .

Quote from: Michi on April 05, 2016, 12:01:08 PM
Ahhhh awesome! My friends and I are doing the Magic Knights and Ferio from Rayearth, and we are wearing them Saturday! I will be Umi. :D Either time would probably be fine but I voted for 11 because it's probably a little easier~

[edit] Oh I just saw the posts in the thread. 8D 1pm is also great. Hahaha. I will just be leaving/changing out around 2pm.

No worries. Based on past years, the average total time for this gathering has been half an hour.

CloudlessWonder

I will be Presea from Magic Knight Rayearth. I'll also be accompanied by a stuffed Mokona. :)

Animegeek86

Looks like it will be 1 pm.  It is going to be tough considering the fact that I am hosting a gathering before this one.  Hope I get a quick change in to do so.

Xia

Gathering is now on the list for Saturday at 1pm! I've also linked to the facebook event page.

Please share around! --> https://www.facebook.com/events/1163167107051501/

Michi

I think my group might have a Lantis now too!

Also OMG YAY PRESEA I AM SO EXCITED
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

infntforsky

Quote from: Michi on April 12, 2016, 02:53:22 PM
I think my group might have a Lantis now too!

Also OMG YAY PRESEA I AM SO EXCITED

You guys are living my dream tbh. wanting to do a Magic Knight Rayearth cosplay in forever.
~2019 Cosplay List:

Animegeek86

I know I stated it is inconvenient for me, but when I look at the location I think it is actually convenient.  This is because the gathering I am hosting is at that location so I hoping I can finish my gathering and change quick to my eriol cosplay.

Xia

That works out then. =)

I'm amazed how much MKR will be represented this year.