All Things CLAMP Gathering 2020

Started by Xia, March 30, 2016, 10:27:57 PM

Michi

Quote from: soulforsky on April 12, 2016, 05:07:27 PM
You guys are living my dream tbh. wanting to do a Magic Knight Rayearth cosplay in forever.

Omg our whole group keeps talking about how we've all wanted to do this cosplay for ages. Rayearth was one of the first ever anime I got into nearly 20 years ago, so I'm wayyyy overdue!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

ephemient

I took some photos, https://goo.gl/photos/Dxuz4scUK9M9Vkta8 Not professional-grade, but not too bad either (I hope)?

Animegeek86

Xia

And the gathering thread is now revived for 2017, whee!! Heulangel and I look forward to seeing you all!

I just sent the form to the department and put down Saturday at 1PM for first choice.

Xia

Either the form did not sent through when I applied or something else happened, but I will check in with the head organizer.

I'm going to try to do a young Kurogane cosplay.

Rinv4

Any word yet if the gathering form went through? (' ^ ' )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Xia

Quote from: AdriaticCosplay on April 23, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
Any word yet if the gathering form went through? (' ^ ' )

My form just went through, hurray! So far the usual spot by the Marriott and the con center is not taken for 1PM, so I say we have a very good chance that it'll be on Sat. at 1PM. Once the master list for all gatherings is updated, I'll go ahead and update the sticky post.

Thanks for the patience!

hiro4

my girlfriend and i are going as sakura alice ver and syaoran (reg ver)

Lakari

Yaay! Continuing the yearly tradition! I will be there as Sakura (CCS outfit TBD) and my friend will be my Tomoyo. Excited to see everyone again.
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Xia

And gathering is confirmed for Saturday at 1pm! We'll be at the usual spot on the Marriott end, upper corner by the con center.

I'm excited to see all of you there. Thanks for your continuing presence and enthusiasm ^^

Rinv4

I'll be TRC Sakura in her white dress~! :D
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Xia

Good news! Our photographer was finally able to publish Staff Photos from last year's gathering. Here's heulangel's gallery: https://heulangel.smugmug.com/Conventions-Cosplay/Gatherings/CLAMP-Gathering-2016/

And on that note, see you all on Saturday 

Xia

Thank you all for another successful annual gathering! Next time I'll resume creating a facebook event page for better publicity.

Good news, heulangel is able to have photos from the gathering up! See them here: https://heulangel.smugmug.com/Conventions-Cosplay/Gatherings/CLAMP-Gathering-2017/

Lakari

Will the 2018 CLAMP gathering likely be on the same date/time as 2017's (Saturday, 1pm)? Just checking for logistics/planning. Thanks!

Xia

Quote from: Lakari on February 02, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
Will the 2018 CLAMP gathering likely be on the same date/time as 2017's (Saturday, 1pm)? Just checking for logistics/planning. Thanks!

Most likely, yes. I like putting that as the gathering's first choice!

Xia

Update 3/12/18: I submitted the form recently and have requested usual day/time. I also created a Facebook event page, which is linked on the first pinned post.

Update 3/13/18: Gathering is now on the official list. Unfortunately our time is at 11 AM, but will still be at the usual location (G4 - Marriott side). I hope you can still join us if yoh are interested.

Lakari

Woohoo! Thanks Xia! I will definitely be there at 11am, in one of Sakura's new Clear Card outfits!

infntforsky

Debating whether to go as Empress C.C. or going in one of my new Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card manga costume (as shown in profile picture).
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

Xia

The list is updated! Over on Facebook, Shawna and friends will come as Sakura, Tomoyo, and several Clow Cards :D

hiro4

does anyone have any pics from the gathering? I wasn't able to take any XD