Pro Wrestling Cosplay Gathering (NXT WWE, NJPW, TNA, Indies, Etc)

Started by G-Force, April 08, 2016, 10:28:27 AM

G-Force

In the spirit of all things pro wrestling. I think it would be great to meet with my fellow marks and talk about all the crazy occurances that happen in the squared circle. A large number of professional wrestling fans come to Fanime so hopefully there will be a good turnout.

Day : Sunday
Time : 2:00 PM
Location  g7 - Tree Area (tree area @ foot of stairs by "The Slab")

Cosplayers :
Tofu - Kenny Omega (NJPW)
The Crypt -  Williow (TNA)
G-Force - Dean Ambrose (WWE)
jacketsensual - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order: Group shot, wrestler organized by Fed, group shot again, teams, custom matchups.

bahamutknightzero

How intriguing

Depending on which day this falls under, I may show up

KawaiiMess

Hey G, it's Tofu! Depending on time (I have another gathering on Sat at 12 PM), I'll be there as Kenny Omega! (njpw)

See you at Kraken as well, unfortunately I won't be able to attend CWF at Kraken as I have a table, but my panel at Kraken is right before yours!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

The Crypt

if this fits into my agenda i might bring my Willow cosplay from TNA W/ TNA work heavyweight championship beslt
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Amanojaku

I won't be cosplaying a wrestler but I'll definitely come check this out.
FanimeCon attended: 17 times
1999 - 2001
2006 - 2019
2022 -
https://myanimelist.net/profile/MrAmanojaku
https://www.last.fm/user/Mramanojaku

Imperial

OH YEAH BROTHER, MACHO MADNESS IS COMING TO FANIMECON AND RUNNING WILD. Main thing is do not forget to fill out the form to pick a time and place out.

G-Force

Quote from: Imperial on April 11, 2016, 07:09:22 PM
OH YEAH BROTHER, MACHO MADNESS IS COMING TO FANIMECON AND RUNNING WILD. Main thing is do not forget to fill out the form to pick a time and place out.

Thanks for the reminder. I filled up the application a few days ago

G-Force

bahamutknightzero

Despite not being able to participate, I'll still show up to get as many pics as possible and show support

jacketsensual

My friend linked me here since I was planning on a Dean Ambrose so..you've got another Dean Ambrose. The name is Jay, btw.

G-Force

volumes

Awesome. I may cosplay as Kevin Owens on Sunday for this, but not sure yet.

I'm down to meet some fellow smarks in the area.

G-Force

Gathering was a huge success as it was less of a cosplay shoot and more of a "best of pro wrestling" moments get together. If any has video or photos please post as the insanity should be shared