An Uncensored Hentai Review 2016! The Doctor Will See you Now. (18+) [Video up!]

Started by Glitch, April 08, 2016, 04:46:02 PM

Glitch

We have video of the event up!
Here it is, what went down during an Uncensored Hentai Review at Fanime. Uncovered anime boobies,orgasm contest, sex toys as prizes, and me tossing condoms at the audience.This was one giant mess of wtf.
Since youtube standards, the video itself has nudity blocked out, but if you were there, you know what went down. lol

Thank you to everybody who went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7190G3qZq4I

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here we go again!

Glitch the Digital Demon does one of his Hentai Review episodes (but uncensored!) Watch him skewer a hentai series, but with all the juicy bits left in. And games where you could win a prize(lucky you!) Plus ask him any ridiculous question you may have.
18+ event (sorry kiddies)

As you can tell from the image, all of you are gonna get a check up in Night Shift Nurses (A nurse will be on hand to make sure to clean up your nose bleeds).

When and Where: Friday , 10:00pm to 11:00pm in Panels Room 2 (located in the Fairmont hotel)

Acey Arisen

My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Glitch

Bump for video of the event.

Quote from: Acey Arisen on April 14, 2016, 07:03:15 PM
OH HELL YES. I love these panels. <3
Thank you. And I believe you were there. ;D