IDOL FANDOM! IDOL, WOTEGEI + ITABAG GATHERING 2017!

Started by Hakaru_chan, April 10, 2016, 09:07:17 PM

Hakaru_chan

Hey there! Nothing much for me to announce other than that I am still working on getting a night gathering together for the Wotegai/concert idea.

Anyways, I hope to see everyone soon!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

I WILL BE CLOSING THE POLL FOR VOTING FOR THE DAY AND TIME OF THE GATHERING THIS FRIDAY! PLEASE GET YOUR VOTES IN! https://goo.gl/forms/WrFshrZUrPZ8v7E23
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Producer Zeta Flare

If you want an extra photographer or some background music, I'd be happy to attend! Only problem is if it's on Friday, I might not be able to make it due to work, but that all depends once we get to about a week before Fanime. Wish me luck!

Hakaru_chan

***UPDATE! MARCH 13, 2017***

Due to the popularity of the genre and seeing how Sakura-Con is having a gathering for it, this gathering now includes ITABAGS! (Example: http://kotaku.com/latest-trend-for-female-geeks-painful-anime-bags-1696146577)

I have updated the title of this gathering accordingly and it will be submitted formally today.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

***BUMP***

I know this is right before Music Fest so we can try to end early if time allows for pictures.

REMEMBER! THERE WILL BE A NIGHT GATHERING! (It will have to be unofficial since it's going to be held outside of working Fanime hours). PLEASE LOOK FOR UPDATES ON THAT!

ALL ITA-BAGS ARE WELCOME! (Not just Idol oriented ones) This is because Ita-Bags basically worship the characters they have on them making them special to the one who has the bag, thus being an "idol" to the owner. (Did you see what I did there?)

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*bump* just wanting to check in.

Still getting the details of the night gathering sorted out.

Hope to pop in here again before Fanime.

Thanks everyone! :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Kuudere

No idea how you'd fit it in, but it would be nice to have a blind box trade for your itabag gathering. I always get my least favorite character in blind boxes, so if someone organized a trading event, I'm sure plenty of people would like to swap with others for their favorite girl/guy for their itabags. This would take some planning a preparation, though.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Kuudere on May 16, 2017, 02:52:28 PM
No idea how you'd fit it in, but it would be nice to have a blind box trade for your itabag gathering. I always get my least favorite character in blind boxes, so if someone organized a trading event, I'm sure plenty of people would like to swap with others for their favorite girl/guy for their itabags. This would take some planning a preparation, though.

OMG! I WOULD LOVE THAT! I'm sure people attending may have already thought about that. Not much I can do in advertising this as I don't think Fanime can do much other than tell people on the day of. I'll post this info on the FB event page too. I have some keychains of WUG Idols that I would like to exchange :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

EdOfNoName

I noticed: Wota Wotagei Workshop, Fan Events 2 (Fairmont Valley), Sunday 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm http://www.fanime.com/panels/fan-event-listing/#6
Anyone have any more info about this?

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: EdOfNoName on May 17, 2017, 07:44:47 PM
I noticed: Wota Wotagei Workshop, Fan Events 2 (Fairmont Valley), Sunday 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm http://www.fanime.com/panels/fan-event-listing/#6
Anyone have any more info about this?

Hey there EdofNoName! So I know the person who is doing this panel. He is the same person in charge of the NIGHT TIME Love Live Specific Gathering which will be happening and taking place the same time as the NIGHT TIME GATHERING OF THIS ALL IDOL GATHERING.

I'll pm you on FB :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

OK! LAST TIME I'll BE POSTING ON HERE. IF YOU NEED ME, PLEASE PM OR MESSAGE THE FB PAGE! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THIS.. (maybe like once or twice this weekend).

See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*bump*

I have updated the front page of this thread to let everyone know that I'm officially taking a break from hosting this gathering (as well as some of the others I'm in charge of) until further notice.

If you have any questions/concerns, please read the first page of this thread and PM/DM me on here.

Thanks everyone!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Angelx624

Ah, hope someone decides to host this next year, then! :( I'm finally doing idol cosplay again next year........ T___T (Since I might have to host the Final Fantasy and Ouran gatherings next year I think this would be too much for me. :X )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)