Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Gathering 2017

Started by PandaroxCosplay, April 24, 2016, 03:53:58 PM

PandaroxCosplay

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Gathering 2017
Hey guys! I had a great time leading the gathering for last year's Fanime. I hope you all had a great time too! Now that Fanime is approaching, it's time to start organizing for this year's gathering. 

Includes characters from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Free! Eternal Summer
Day: Friday
Time: 2 PM

Cosplayers
PandaroxCosplay- Maid Rei

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the photos are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Iwatobi
Samezuka
Splash Free outfits
Future Fish outfits
Individuals
(Requests: Ships, Genderbends,.50% off etc.)
Final Group shot

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/196409717499673/

Raedesu

I would totally be up for this, I'm doing a Kou cosplay and would love to be a part of this, if Possible! It's just a simple swimsuit version, based off of a fanart that I saw, but I have the Iwatobi jacket that I'm wearing along with the swimsuit.
RaeDesu; Member of Moondance Cosplay.

panfa

(Idk if I'm doing this right xD idk how to use a forum and junk)
Aaanyways I would like to participate in this gathering! I'll be cosplaying as Haru with the jacket, yellow shirt, and the swim trunks!

PandaroxCosplay

Quote from: Raedesu on April 26, 2016, 06:57:12 PM
I would totally be up for this, I'm doing a Kou cosplay and would love to be a part of this, if Possible! It's just a simple swimsuit version, based off of a fanart that I saw, but I have the Iwatobi jacket that I'm wearing along with the swimsuit.

Oh that sounds cute! I'm still waiting for any word back from the gathering staff, but if the panel makes it in I'll look forward to seeing you there!  :)

PandaroxCosplay

Quote from: panfa on April 28, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
(Idk if I'm doing this right xD idk how to use a forum and junk)
Aaanyways I would like to participate in this gathering! I'll be cosplaying as Haru with the jacket, yellow shirt, and the swim trunks!

Nicee! I'm still waiting to see if the gathering made it in but I'll see you at the con!  ;D

panfa

PandaroxCosplay

Good news everyone! I just received word that the gathering has been confirmed!  :) I'll leave the Facebook page here for more details. I'm so excited for this gathering you guys! Make sure to spread the word to others who may be interested in this event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1191724204192936/?active_tab=highlights

PandaroxCosplay

Hey guys! I was wondering which times/days work for everyone for the gathering. I'm thinking for the gathering to be sometime in the mid-afternoon on Sunday maybe? That would probably be sometime around 2-4 pm. Let me know what days you're free (no pun intended) and if that works for anybody. :)

honeybeecosplay

iAteTheRamen

Oh lordy lord, this changes my lineup completely! :'D I'd love to go as elementary school Makoto!

PandaroxCosplay

Hey guys! Just giving you all a quick update on the gathering so far. I'm still trying to find a good time and date for the gathering so please stay tuned for that. Hopefully I'll have more of an idea of when it will be soon! But for the gathering itself I was thinking of doing a tiny raffle giving away a few Free! themed prizes. It should be fun! :) 

Galactic.Divinity

My friend and I went to the meet up last year and had so much fun!! So looking forward to this year! ^^
|| Stuck in time without a watch. ||

Fanime 2020 Lineup
Friday: ??
Saturday: ??
Sunday: ??
Monday: ??

iAteTheRamen

Imma step up my game and go as "Where's my underwear" Rei!

PandaroxCosplay

Ahh I'm sorry you had to change your lineup! I'm looking forward to your elementary school Makoto though! :D

PandaroxCosplay

Ooo nice Fem!Rei! I hope to see you there!

PandaroxCosplay

Oh that's awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun! :) It's gonna be super fun this year I can't wait!

PandaroxCosplay

Woah "Where's my Underwear Rei"? Haha that sounds amazing! I can't wait to see that!

PandaroxCosplay

Hey everybody! I'm sorry it's taken so long for any kind of updates but I've finally come up with an idea of when the gathering will be. I originally said it would be on Sunday but I ran into some scheduling complications and had to move it to Friday afternoon instead. I'm so sorry! I hope this all works for you all.  I'm thinking of having the gathering at around 2 or 3 pm. I still have to submit the gathering form to make it official so I'll keep you guys posted once I get the final approval. Thank you so much! 

PandaroxCosplay

Hey guys! I turned in the application for the gathering a couple weeks ago and I'm just waiting for a confirmation on the time, place and day. If you guys plan on going to the gathering, please share what you will be cosplaying on the forums here I'd love to see it. :)

honeybeecosplay

Quote from: PandaroxCosplay on March 21, 2017, 04:24:25 PM
Hey everybody! I'm sorry it's taken so long for any kind of updates but I've finally come up with an idea of when the gathering will be. I originally said it would be on Sunday but I ran into some scheduling complications and had to move it to Friday afternoon instead. I'm so sorry! I hope this all works for you all.  I'm thinking of having the gathering at around 2 or 3 pm. I still have to submit the gathering form to make it official so I'll keep you guys posted once I get the final approval. Thank you so much!

Aw, I won't be able to make it on Friday! I was planning on going to the Disney gathering on Friday; I know there's two but the other one is on Saturday and I'll be cosplaying Voltron on Saturday :/
Hope the gathering goes well!!