Keep talking and nobody explodes idea

Started by itselguapo, April 29, 2016, 04:36:01 AM

itselguapo

I think it was last year where there was a dark room where people came in played a horror game, and there was a night vision webcam that was pointed towards their face to get their reactions. I was thinking that the same dark room could be used with Keep talking and nobody explodes. It would be a great game to watch and play. Perhaps get a way to communicate with eachother where you get a team of 3 one diffuser and 2 people with the instruction manual for the bomb. The Difusser is, of course, in the dark room, and the 2 people with tha manual are outside the dark room giving instructions on how to difuse the bomb. I honestly think this would be a great idea for the gaming all PC area.

Kaiyoko

The scare tent idea! We debut this back in 2014 in our PC Gaming area with a lot of great feedback; 2015 was unfortunately a series of problems that ended up not working out.

For this year, we're trying to bring the idea back in a different form. I've linked this post to our eGaming department and they'll review it.
Felicito, aka "Chito"
FanimeCon Games Director
games at fanime dot com
Twitter - @FanimeConGaming

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

WorldDominationStudios

What the hell is "keep talking and nobody explodes"?