New Friends? (One Day Meetup) [Younger Crowd??]

Started by aineko, May 06, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

aineko

This is the first time I'm going to Fanime and my friend bailed on me...

I wanna try to make new friends since this is my second time at a con and I'm actually cosplaying for the first time!

I'm only 13 so I'll be looking for others around my age  :D

I'll only be at the con on Saturday, sadly! Anyone willing to meet up? I'll
be going as Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki!

panfa

i'd like to hang with ya if that's alright! though idk for how long cuz my bro is gonna participate in the smash bros cosplay gathering. maybe if you want, you can hang with us! I'm 17 and my bro is 16 and we'll be cosplaying as well! ill be cosplaying as haru and my bro will be little mac. just lemme know and its okay if you don't want to uwu)/

aineko

Ahh!! Thanks for replying!

I'd love to meet up! My schedule is pretty much flexible the entire day so just let me be updated when you can. I'm not usually this social lol, I'm some awkward kid.

Delisi

AHHH, I would have totally loved to hang out with you, but I'm going to the Sunday one!
^ I'm 15 by the way.

Anyways, I hope you find people you can hang with in the event!
^ I guess this a pretty useless message, but I just wanted to send some positivity! My first Fanime was also when I was 13, but I didn't cosplay back then yet.

I hope you have fun!

panfa

I'll let you know and junk! :D and lol its okay me too xD I'm trying to make new friends as well!

aineko

aineko

Hey, so some friends from school are actually gonna come accompany me to Fanime! So I'm probably showing up with 1-2 friends with me. My schedule is still open for the whole day, so just let me know whenever~