Fanime Weather

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, May 11, 2016, 04:47:01 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

We still have 2 weeks so it can possibly change but apparently we might have a little rain at the beginning of Con I didn't read the calendar correctly and it might actually just be a little cloudy

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/san-jose-ca/95110/may-weather/347630

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Angelx624

From what I'm seeing, there'll be a few clouds on Thursday and Friday, but the rest of the con it'll be sunny.

Idk where you saw rain. XDDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

TC X0 Lt 0X

The week above it.
I read the dates as below the weather for that day =P

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ComptonsLeastWanted

Rain would be terrible! I hope it'll be relatively colder like it was last year. I do so much better in the cold than in the heat. @_@ Getting all sweaty while wearing a wig, ugh!
Fanime 2016:
Friday: Louise, with partner as Tina (Bob's Burgers)
Saturday: Professional Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
Sunday: Kyubey again for PMMM gathering / Monomi (Dangan Ronpa 2)

Angelx624

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 11, 2016, 06:04:31 PM
The week above it.
I read the dates as below the weather for that day =P
Ah I see xDD

Yeah for the 26-30 it looks to be mostly sunny with a bit of clouds on Thursday and Friday. ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Getting closer in, Im starting to dread those temps, I was hoping it would stay in the 70s =P

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Red_Eye

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 18, 2016, 04:57:19 PM
Getting closer in, Im starting to dread those temps, I was hoping it would stay in the 70s =P

So you're dreading the heat?  If so, I can relate.  The costumes I'll have got quite a few layers...

InsaneDavid

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 18, 2016, 04:57:19 PM

Yeah, it looks to be a bit warmer - not as bad as today thankfully.  Now if that little storm system in a couple days gets stalled out a little (which isn't going to happen) then it would stay cool next weekend.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

TC X0 Lt 0X

Temps dropped a bit towards the beginning of con, the way god intended.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

thepharaohinleather

Looking like it's going to be low 80's the whole weekend. Sunny and bright, hopefully not too hot though! Make sure to bring sunscreen, california sun is unrelenting. Could still change but expect warm weather!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

Nina Star 9

weather.gov has it as the mid-70s all weekend, with lows in the low to mid 50s. I want to believe that more than the ones with higher temps LOL

As much as I usually like heat, I'm going to be wearing a lot of heavy military jackets, neoprene bodysuits with floor-length wigs, and other things that aren't going to do well in the heat. The cold at night I can handle as long as I bring a jacket (or a fur coat or wrap for my fancier cosplays) and layer up on dance tights under my costumes, but not much can be done when wearing a black neoprene bodysuit and body paint outside in the sun.

...and, of course, my cosplays are scheduled for things other than heat. I should be wearing things like Lady Oscar and Juri Arisugawa at night, and things like Pearl during the hottest part of the day, but no, that's reversed, of course.

Ah well. I can survive SacAnime Summer, I can survive temps 20 degrees below those.

TC X0 Lt 0X

At least its not in the 90s

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

InsaneDavid

Hmmm... that little system this morning did pretty much nothing.  Wind is looking like it'll be about the same, would be nice if it would keep up.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

aetherltd

Warm and sunny, all the way through con!