hotel confirmation

Started by fanimefreak, May 19, 2016, 02:25:49 PM

fanimefreak

I just received another confirmation for my hotel registration at the Hilton.  I thought that was random and weird so I called CMR housing to check on my reservation and they told me they were no longer in charge of housing as all information was sent over to the respective hotels and they could no longer help me. So I called the Hilton and they had no idea about my reservation even after giving them all the info on my email reservation. hmmmmmmmm

Kuudere

You're fine - I think everyone received this email. Not sure if it was intentionally sent or not, but I do know that they're in the process of moving information over to the hotels (which will be finished on the 20th).

If you're still concerned, try calling the hotel tomorrow. They should have record of the reservation by then.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Yeah I got it too. I was worried my Waitlisted Room I managed to grab was being reverted but it was the same room, so I figured it was just a redundant email.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

YoureMyHiro

I received it too and Im sure by today or tomorrow, all hotels should have their information updated as the transfer from CMR Housing to the respective hotels only happened yesterday afternoon.

ComptonsLeastWanted

I got this email as well and was wondering about this. Email said it was about "changes" made to my room, but no changes showed up in the hotel summary? Hopefully it was just a side-effect of the info being transferred from Fanime to the hotel, but I can't help but be worried that my reservation was canceled somehow. I'm thinking of calling the hotel tomorrow to check but I don't want to bother them!
Fanime 2016:
Friday: Louise, with partner as Tina (Bob's Burgers)
Saturday: Professional Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
Sunday: Kyubey again for PMMM gathering / Monomi (Dangan Ronpa 2)

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: ComptonsLeastWanted on May 25, 2016, 10:40:12 PM
I got this email as well and was wondering about this. Email said it was about "changes" made to my room, but no changes showed up in the hotel summary? Hopefully it was just a side-effect of the info being transferred from Fanime to the hotel, but I can't help but be worried that my reservation was canceled somehow. I'm thinking of calling the hotel tomorrow to check but I don't want to bother them!
It wont be a bother for them. The front desk looks up reservations all the time, and if it will put you at ease all the better. It only takes a minute to look it up.