Masquerade emails- not received...

Started by HaiseSasakiArima, May 21, 2016, 03:51:04 PM

HaiseSasakiArima

Hello,

1)After I sent out two forms to register to Masquerade, I had one email stating that our group was in and I was supposed to receive more info in email soon. Then few weeks passed and I haven't received anything. Did I miss it?

yesterday, I sent email to ask questions to cosplay email address but I have't had any answer yet.
2)Well, I had question regarding to judging time. I haven't submitted judging form yet and so did I miss to make reservation/request for the judging day/time?

3)Also we may have to get our weapons and choreograph checked and we never done those and need to know how it will be done, where.

If some one realize this thread...
thanks.
有馬さんは僕の「お父さん」で、アキラさんが「お母さん」...

rawien

Hey, just know you're not alone. I have the same problem, but mine was a single entry with no music or choreography!

HaiseSasakiArima

Quote from: rawien on May 21, 2016, 05:48:04 PM
Hey, just know you're not alone. I have the same problem, but mine was a single entry with no music or choreography!

Ah, okay, so you haven't heard from masquerade department, either....wow.
Thanks for responding, yeah, i kind of felt alone until I read your post.
有馬さんは僕の「お父さん」で、アキラさんが「お母さん」...

sakaki

My group hasn't received any information after the initial email saying we were in, either...or any response to our questions.

This is smacking of 2013, which makes me REALLY scared. It was hard enough to get my group to agree to enter again because of the disaster that year.

Please get back to us soon....

meanlilkitty

Yea, I've sent them some five or so emails since registering, and the last time I was replied to was on the 5th. I don't have the craftmanship paperwork or any real form of confirmation, number, etc. I was already frustrated that registration opened so late this year, had debated even participating. Unless we see some major changes next year I don't think I'm going to bother.

Erik_anderson

Hi all,

We have had an issue with email coordination.  I believe we have caught up to everyone here. If not please message me her and email [email protected]

Erik
~----------------------------------------------------------------------------~
An evil so refined that it knows which fork to use... but chooses not to.
~----------------------------------------------------------------------------~