Registered last year on the final day but no email.

Started by t3kn34k, May 24, 2016, 07:14:37 PM

t3kn34k

Hey guys!!

I hope you all are super pumped for fanime like me.  I registered and payed for my pass on the final day of the con last year (this is how i usually do it) and I searched my inbox but there wasnt anything for this year's con.  Same thing happened last year and I posted here and someone helped me get the confirmation.  Pls help! eek.

thanks guise!
--Brian (t3kn34k)

OtakuAngel87

I would email fanime registration, that would be the best bet. I registered last year at con as well and I just got mine and my groups Barcode email this afternoon. Make sure you check your junk mail too
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup(tentative):
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

t3kn34k

Quote from: OtakuAngel87 on May 24, 2016, 07:50:30 PM
I would email fanime registration, that would be the best bet. I registered last year at con as well and I just got mine and my groups Barcode email this afternoon. Make sure you check your junk mail too

Thanks for your advice, i emailed registration@fanime who requested my info, and i sent it to them night before last with no response yet.
I just read your post and did some poking around afterwhich i emailed registration customer service. (I just checked my spam folder too, but found nothing)

I am really crossing my fingers that they will take care of me but this is the second time in 2 consecutive years that I have had trouble getting something that I payed for upfront in advance.

From a loyal returning customer standpoint I am very worried and upset and my stomach is going in knots.  I already have my cosplay and everything but I feel like im getting the silent treatment from staff.  ;-;

OtakuAngel87

that sucks, id just make sure to print out all source of communication from them including your original confirmation number. Good luck
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup(tentative):
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

t3kn34k

This is seriously a problem.  Either the person at the booth put in my information wrong or they pocketed my money...........   I feel like some sort of concession should be made.

I have someone who witnessed the transaction who will be coming to pick up their pass and if this cannot be resolved here it will be then.

Can someone who can officially help me get in contact please. thank you.

Kyra_Maverick

Did you pay with a card or with cash? If you paid with card, can you pull up the statement from last year showing you paid in advance? Hopefully that will help, I know how stressful it is to not go as smoothly as their supposed to and wish you the best of luck.

t3kn34k

Its funny you say that because I actually had to reference my bank statement last year to make sure they would honor my purchase.

This last year I payed with cash (my card was really low at the time so i withdrew as much as i could to prevent myself from overdrawing my account)
And the guy promised me that this wouldnt happen to me again (because i brought it up at the time of the purchase)

As for the reciept, i think it got lost in the move (i moved to downtown a few blocks from the con around new years) but i was trying to save it in the event this happened again.  No clue where it is now..

Hopefully they will work with me.  We'll see. I'll keep yall posted on how they handle this, thanks for the support and those who took the time to PM me with help and sympathy.