Food Options In Convention Center?

Started by thepharaohinleather, May 25, 2016, 10:22:09 AM

thepharaohinleather

Last year apparently there was a GREAT takoyaki place inside the dealer's hall in the back, which also sold other things. I was wondering if that will return this year? Also wondering if the concessions in the back of the dealer's hall will be open and serving food or what other options for food there will be within the dealer's hall. It seems to change every year and there's not much info on it this year, so if anyone knows of confirmed food options there will be I would love to know! Pocky isn't really food, and that concession stand outside the dealer's hall can be expensive and limited. I'm hoping there's more options this year for all con goers so they don't have to necessarily leave the convention center to get a bite to eat.
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

Firefury Amahira

Honestly, most anything inside the convention center is going to be overpriced, including the concession booths at the back of the dealers' hall. Honestly, though it does mean a little walk, going to any of the assortment of places outside the con center will have a better variety and quality for the price. There's a bunch of stuff right next door to the con center and/or the various con hotels, not far at all.

(Or you could be a cheapskate like my group and stash a cooler with sandwiches and stuff in the car, that works too!)
"Fandom should be fun!" - Firefury Amahira
--
Looking for help writing fanfiction?

thepharaohinleather

Bwahaha, true true. Just advertising an area as a food court, I'm hoping that stand will be back this year. My group always brings a cooler with sandwiches, snacks and whatnot but a little variety is good too. Cooler saving our butts once we started that though, great idea~
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again