21+ meetup?

Started by xSgtWalkerx, May 27, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

xSgtWalkerx

Me and a buddy of mine want to meet up with some people, maybe a bar.  If there is already one going on just hit me up.

KyleeUnicorn

Hi guys! So I AM SO BUMMED because I had a family thing I needed to go to and couldn't get my ticket and REALLY want to go to the dance event tonight. I'm a unicorn and I really want to come in.... anyway I can buy a ticket or still go!?!

xSgtWalkerx

Yea, you can buy tickets without pre registering I think (at least they were when we passed by earlier). Although, you might try contacting the info desk just to make sure.

makoharuh

Will you be going out tomorrow night too? I will be at the con later tomorrow night and would love to hang out if I don't end up going to specific panels/events.

Masonwinters

Sgt Walker and I will both be there, we're actually heading there shortly.

xSgtWalkerx

21+ meet up right now at the continental bunch if people here already in the back patio

acexl

i got consumed into finishing my costume (so many things went wrong XD) i didnt check here much, any more meetings going on sunday?

Gambit1052

Anything happening tonight?

Libyankid94

Quote from: Gambit1052 on May 29, 2016, 03:50:37 PM
Anything happening tonight?

Honestly it seems like the general way find out if something is happening is just by walking around the hotels if you're done with the convention. Or just go to the dance hall and have fun there!