Kunihiko Ikuhara Gathering? (Utena, Penguinrum, Yuri Kuma Arshi)

Started by Nina Star 9, November 14, 2016, 09:22:55 AM

Nina Star 9

I don't know if there would be interest in this, but last year there seemed to be a bit of a revival of Revolutionary Girl Utena, and I saw a handful of Yuri Kuma Arashi cosplayers around (no Mawaru Penguindrum though), and I know that people suggested to me that I should run an Utena gathering, but figured I would expand it to all his works.

Would there be any interest in an Ikuhara gathering? This would include the series already mentioned, and I suppose Sailor Moon since he directed the later seasons of that.

Shot order would probably depend on who shows up and how many show up, but I'd mostly like to see if there's even interest in a gathering like this or if the RGU revival last year was a fluke. I would imagine that we would do it by series, and then any logical groupings by series (all student council members, all Utenas and Anthys, anyone who turns into a car, Kanba/Shouma/Himari, all bears, etc.), but I'd like to see if anyone would event want a gathering like this before thinking too deeply about it.

Nina Star 9

Bumping now that some gatherings info has gone up and there are more people checking the forums, just in case anyone is interested.