Tokusatsu (Kamen Rider X Super Sentai) Gathering 2017

Started by Animegeek86, December 18, 2016, 01:02:34 PM

Are you a Super Sentai fan or Kamen Rider Fan?

Kamen Rider
0 (0%)
Super Sentai
0 (0%)
Both
1 (100%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 12, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

Animegeek86

Hello everyone how are you doing?  I am doing great.  As you know I will be hosting the Tokusatsu Gathering for Fanime 2017.  Now for those of you that have an account with Fanime Forums, I advise to always update every two weeks just to make sure this gathering post is live and well.  I will do my best to try to update you as the weeks go by.    Anyways I hope that there will be more people to get to this gathering as the con draws closer. 

Time: 11 am
Day: Saturday
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1607406239560267/.

List of cosplayers:
Animegeek86 / Leader of the gathering: either Raito Suzukuki from Resha ToqGer or maybe Lucky from Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger
exploding-goats: Kiriya from Ex-aid
KawaiiMess: Hammy/ChameleonGreen from Kyuranger
Pokemon Ranger: Emu Hoji/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Schedule:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1607406239560267/permalink/1705685863065637/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1492649920991678

Animegeek86

So what is Tokusatsu?  Tokusatsu is a live action type of series with special effects.  It is kind of like Doctor Who, but Japanese.  There have been many different shows from Kamen Rider, Godzilla, and of course Super Sentai (Power Rangers in English). 

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

I should have a Dekaranger group for this, we do have the core five so far.
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

Animegeek86

pantsu

I'll be there again this year!  No clue what I'm wearing yet though.
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

Animegeek86

Tell everyone to reply something here.  It is getting a little bit lonely in here.

exploding-goats

Hi,

I am will cosplay Kiriya from Ex-aid. Is anyone else going to cosplay from Ex-aid?

Animegeek86

Quote from: exploding-goats on February 17, 2017, 10:24:06 AM
Hi,

I am will cosplay Kiriya from Ex-aid. Is anyone else going to cosplay from Ex-aid?

Hopefully there will be more Ex-Aid cosplayers in there.

KawaiiMess

Hello! I'll be bringing Hammy/ChameleonGreen from Kyuranger (minus the jacket). Hope to see more Kyurangers there!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Animegeek86

Quote from: KawaiiMess on February 24, 2017, 10:13:47 PM
Hello! I'll be bringing Hammy/ChameleonGreen from Kyuranger (minus the jacket). Hope to see more Kyurangers there!

Hope there will be more more kyurangers out there.

Animegeek86

I just turned in the application for the gathering.  So stay tuned for more information.

Animegeek86

OK I got some good news and bad news.  Bad news is we didn't get the grass stairs area for the gathering.  Good news is that we got the central monument in front of the gathering area.  More news to be updated as soon as the con comes closer.

Animegeek86

Alright everyone, I just got the news that our gathering is a go. So we are meeting at the Central Monument (G7) at 11 am. So riders and rangers, lets make this gathering a great one.

Animegeek86

Anybody here got any music ideas as to what dance we should do after the gathering?  I know we can do the ending of Kyuuranger dance, but I was thinking of spicing something up.  Any Ideas?

Animegeek86

Does anyone have a big wireless speaker?  I wanted to play some music for the gathering, including the ending dance for kyuragner.  Let me know so that I can at least get this done.

Pokemon Ranger

Put me down as Emu Hojo/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid!!!!!!!

Animegeek86

Alright everyone it looks like we are doing the Kyutama dance from Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger.  If you are interested, let me know.

Animegeek86

The schedule is up in the first comment.  Also, this may change at any time.

Animegeek86

We are almost at Fanime and the gathering.  How excited are you guys?

Captain Marvelous

I'll be there as Banban and maybe Hiiro Kagami.
Next Con
????