One Punch Man & Mob Psycho 100 [ONE] Gathering!! Fanime 2017 (CONFIRMED)

Started by thecrazycyborggirl, December 30, 2016, 02:11:13 AM

thecrazycyborggirl

Hello Everyone!! Our Gathering is a go!!

Our time is Sunday at 2pm at G7, at the large art piece in front of the convention.

Unfortunately, we didn't get an area with good shade, so be prepared and drink lots of water! I won't be cosplaying as Mob as I had planned to, but I'll still be hosting the gathering! Hope to see you all there!
~ Fanime 2022 ~

thecrazycyborggirl

~ Fanime 2022 ~

thecrazycyborggirl

Quote from: HoneyHoney-Chan on May 04, 2017, 07:17:36 AM
We have a location yet? I would love to go to the gathering!

Yep! We are a go for Sunday 2pm @ G7!
~ Fanime 2022 ~

MetalBat

thecrazycyborggirl

Yay!! sounds awesome! can't wait to see ya there!! I won't be in OPM or MB100 cosplay, but I'll be dressed as Barnacle Boy and carrying an inflatable pocky stick. I'm sure you won't miss me haha.
~ Fanime 2022 ~

thecrazycyborggirl

And if you guys don't mind, I'll be vlogging, and would love to include y'all too <3
~ Fanime 2022 ~

BodyImprovementClub

Going as a body improvement club member, complete with pompadour! Hope to see more members (and recruits!) there!

FYI: Facebook event link is not working. Is it private?

thecrazycyborggirl

oh thanks for letting me know about the facebook link!

And yay a body improvement club member!! I'm super excited to see this ahh!! Will you per chance be going to CRX (Crunchyroll Expo)? I'll be going as body improvement club Mob :)
~ Fanime 2022 ~

hanabi-chan

Some things came up very suddenly, so I unfortunately will not be able to cosplay Ritsu or go to the gathering. Sorry.
Fanime 2018 cosplays:
Friday: Aya Shameimaru (Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith)
Saturday: Sumireko Usami (Touhou 14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo)
Sunday: Narancia Ghirga (JJBA Part 5: Vento Aureo)

thecrazycyborggirl

Aww darn, hope you had a great weekend so far nevertheless. Got  SO MANY pictures of MP100 cosplayers on Saturday, hopefully you all/they'll all come to the gathering!
~ Fanime 2022 ~

thecrazycyborggirl

Thank you all so much for a fun gathering!! It was awesome getting to see everyone's cosplays! If you have any pictures, please feel free to share!

If anyone is attending Crunchyroll Expo, I plan to host a strictly Mob Psycho 100 Gathering. See you there!
~ Fanime 2022 ~