Evangelion, How to Talk to Girls, Animation, and Scriptwriting

Started by evilsean, January 08, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

evilsean

I have been away from Fanime for nearly a decade.  The convention surely has grown in many new and interesting ways.  Now is a great time to be nostalgic and replay my greatest hits!

I would enjoy leading another Endless Evangelion panel.  My infamy on Youtube is starting to wane and I need to stir up the LCL again.  If my credentials need 'membering, I did the commentary track on the ADV DVDs for the final few episodes of NGE.  I also wrote the cover article for the release of Evangelion 1.0 in Otaku USA.  If possible, I'd like to be in a room that allows is to talk all night. 

Back in the day I also ran 9 hours of lecture on the fundamentals of animation, script-writing, and 2D animation technology.  This was drawn from my years of training by PIXAR animators and the countless graphic novels I rewrote for VIZ Media.  I am not clear where my talking head is best focused.  My first love is animation and I felt disgusted how little my fellow anime fans appreciated the illusion of life created at twelve frames a second.  If anyone here sees value in my proselytizing traditional animation, please let me know!  Likewise, I have rewritten manga scripts for all three primary genres and did the art retouch/layout or illustration on over 50000 pages of published comics. 
Would anyone be interested in learning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am willing to host How to Talk to Girls again.  That panel was very popular but I am nearing 40 years old, married with children.  I heard others were carrying on the tradition.  Old pickup lines are new again.