1) City Occupancy Tax 10% per room, per night
2) Convention Center Facilities District Tax (CCFD) 4% per room, per night
3) Business District Assessment (HBID) $2.50 per room, per night
4) California Tourism Assessment 0.065% per room, per night
5) Property Based Business Improvement District (PBID) $0.50 per room, per night
Don't forget to factor in parking which is valet only at Fairmont. As for paying with cash I know people have done so in the past, but I believe the hotel still needs a credit card for the security deposit.