FANIMECON 2017 DANCE DAYTIME PROGRAMMING - BBOY HANGOUT and KPOP DANCE PARTY

Started by eHash, January 09, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

eHash

Exciting news FanimeCon Attendees!
In 2017, we are introducing 1 new element and making one of last year's Fan Event part of the Programming Schedule.

KPOP DANCE PARTY
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3PM to 6 PM RM 230
   Meet other attendees that share your passion for KPOP in a non-competitive atmosphere!
   Play the KPOP Chorus Game!
   Bust your favorite KPOP dance moves to all the biggest KPOP Hits spun by DJ PeterLo of KPOPCAST (http://kpopcast.net)

B-Boy/Girl Hangout
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 1 PM to 3 PM RM 230
   In 2017, a space will be provided for the dancers that have hungout in the lobby and hallways for years.
   It is the hope that by providing this space for the dancers, it will alleviate the congestion in the main lobby and hallways.  Please help
   make this successful. Add your request to this thread or bring your own beats on a usb stick or cd(The Dance's Sound system WILL be in use for this) and enjoy the opportunity to show
   off your moves on a real dance floor. 

While the normal Evening Dance rules will not be in effect for these 2 events, additional regulations and code of conduct might be posted later.

If you have questions/comments send to dance [at] fanime.com

DJ_Sandman

Greetings everybody!  My name is Dominic, I go by the name DJ Sandman, and I'll have the honor of spinning for you guys on Friday as well as Saturday!  I just wanted to get a list of song requests for the hangout you would like to hear.  Simply add your request in the comments section and please be as specific in your titles as possible.  I'll do my best in accommodating the songs requested ^_^  I'm looking forward to this hangout and seeing all of you there!