(CHARACTERS NEEDED) Battle of the Trash Heap-- Haikyuu Panel Idea

Started by cult cosplay, January 11, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

cult cosplay

CALLING HAIKYUU COSPLAYERS

Hello all, I'm here to tell you an idea I have for a Haikyuu game panel between Karasuno and Nekoma. This panel would be a game show style panel with challenges like charades, dance off's, karaoke, etc (still coming up with ideas, suggestions appreciated). Both teams compete in as many rounds as possible, and one is crowned winner!

Characters needed: anyone from either Karasuno or Nekoma (would like to have at least 6 from each school if possible) also one spot open for character not on either team to act as the scorekeeper/host

Characters taken: Asahi

How to get cast: Simple, just contact me with
1) your name and age (you don't have to be a certain age to be on the panel, but ages of panelists will dictate how we structure it)
2) some sort of contact info for planning (skype, line, email address)
3) character you would like to be (if you cosplay more than one character let me know!)
4) a picture of you in your cosplay

This panel won't be submitted unless I can get at least 3 from each team and a host on board so if you cosplay Haikyuu PLEASE hit me up! I really hope we can make this happen!

Contact info:
Email: [email protected]
Insatgram: cultcosplay

cult cosplay

UPDATE

Bumping this up because I need more people for this panel to happen, Haikyuu cosplayers pls hit me up!

Contact info:
Instagram: cultcosplay
Email: [email protected]

Heichou-Mcnugget

aaa I cosplay Nishinoya but me joining really depends on when this panel would be, as I am already in two others. I also have a friend who cosplays Hinata that might me interested (but they are also in the two other panels).
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Ram (Re: Zero)
Yasusada Yamatonokami (Touken Ranbu)
Hajime Hinata (SDR2)
Jyushimatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)

ghoulpixel

I'll be Suga or Oikawa if you need me to be but my lineup is quite full at the moment ^^;
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Lady Komainu

I have a Kageyama cosplay (though I'm not quite as tall as he should be), but I'd be willing to help out if needed. Or I'd be willing to look into getting a Kenma cosplay if you need people for the other side. Great idea though!

VakarianAlphaPunk

2018 LineUp:
Tanaka Ryuunosuke (Haikyuu)
Sakamichi Onoda (Yowamushi Pedal)
Sero Hanta (BNHA)
Fantasy!Sero (BNHA)
Souda Kazuichi (?)
Ryohei Sasugawa (KHR)

SilverArrow

If this is on Sunday and you're still in need of a Suga, I volunteer. ^_^ (I don't have a picture yet, though, because I just finished his wig yesterday and it's tricking cold, so I haven't costested him yet.)
Tentative 2017 Lineup:
Thursday: No cosplay, but will be picking up badges
Friday: Rin Matsuoka - Free!
Saturday: Not Attending
Sunday AM: Sugawara Koushi - Haikyuu!!
Sunday PM: Formal Levi - Attack on Titan
Monday: Bill Cipher - Gravity Falls