Mayonaka Fanfic Reading: A Persona Fan Panel 18+ CANCELLED

Started by keyblademaster333, January 16, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

keyblademaster333

Due to receiving no auditions this panel will not be occurring.

Howdy guys!

This will be my first panel for a convention so I wanted to start it off with a fun spin on the normal Q&A's that are often done. The panel, currently dubbed the Mayonaka Fanfic Reading is a cosplay character focused panel based around the Persona series, mostly Persona 4. The panel will consist of several cosplayers reading fanfiction in character based on search's done on Fanfiction.net with the audience requesting which ones to be read. The panel will be 18+, while the goal is not to have adult material in it, we might stumble across fanfic that is a bit dicey for minors and want to make sure that nothing happens. Each reading will have a time-limit to ensure multiple fanfic's can be read and I encourage people to involve everyone on the panel.

The cast is mostly Persona 4 but Persona 3 might be considered if enough interest in in there, though Persona 5 is tentative since it will be coming out this year.
Date:
Time:
Characters
Persona 4
Yu Narukami:
Yosuke Hanamura:
Chie Satonaka
Yukiko Amagi:
Kanji Tatsumi:
Teddie:
Rise Kujikawa:
Naoto Shirogana:
Ryotaro Dojima:
Margret:

Taken Characters
Tohru Adachi: Played by yours truly, the host.
[/s]

keyblademaster333

Application Form
Here is the application form: Application!
Once you have completed this please send me a email over at [email protected] letting me know you have done so.

keyblademaster333

keyblademaster333

Okay! So since I haven't gotten any sort of response I'll be having to most likely end this panel idea. Sadly since nobody is interested.

keyblademaster333

I am considering changing the nature of the panel given persona 5 is coming out before the con. If anyone is interested please comment and I'll consider!