Hunter x Hunter Gathering 2017

Started by Liacem, January 18, 2017, 04:34:03 PM

Liacem

Hunter x Hunter Gathering

This Gathering Includes all versions of Hunter x Hunter (manga, OVAs, 1999 and 2011 anime). Multiple cosplays of the same character are welcome.

Thanks to all who attended last year. FYI, this thread will update as I receive new information.

UPDATED: Date/Time

Day : Saturday
Time : 12:00pm
Meeting Place (MP): TBD
Location(L) : G6

Cosplayers :

Legal Statement- Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order (Tentative)
1. Initial group photo
2. Main Characters (Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio)
3. Protagonists (all)
4. Antagonists (all)
5. Ryodan/Phantom Troupe
6. Friendships
7. Rivalries/enemies (e.g. Kurapika and Chrollo, Gon and Hisoka, Killua and Illumi, etc.)
8. Fight!
9. Ships
10. Final group photo
+ Requests

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/771097549705942/?ti=icl

News of the gathering : We are officially official! :)

Hakaru_chan

Hey there! This is the organizer for the Shonen Jump Gathering. I'm in the process of updating my gathering thread. I will make sure to the fullest to prevent scheduling the Shonen Jump Gathering during ANY OF THE SERIES' OTHER GATHERINGS (including yours which is why I am leaving this message (SJ Titles like One Piece, Naruto, Gintama etc.) This is a challenge but I will do the best I can.

Just writing here to check in with you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks again!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Liacem

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on January 19, 2017, 01:51:39 PM
Hey there! This is the organizer for the Shonen Jump Gathering. I'm in the process of updating my gathering thread. I will make sure to the fullest to prevent scheduling the Shonen Jump Gathering during ANY OF THE SERIES' OTHER GATHERINGS (including yours which is why I am leaving this message (SJ Titles like One Piece, Naruto, Gintama etc.) This is a challenge but I will do the best I can.

Just writing here to check in with you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks again!
Thank you for being so considerate! I am also trying to make sure I don't schedule this gathering against any of the major gatherings. Just so you know, I plan on asking for Saturday, most likely in the morning since the MAJOR ones tend to take the noon-3pm slots. Hope that helps with your planning. ^__^

Liacem

Update: J2P2 Photography will be the official photographer for our gathering. I will post links to his pages in the near future.

Liacem

Mini-update:

J2-P2 Photography will post gathering pictures on his page. A link to the album will be on the gathering page. Check him out if you want to see his work beforehand:  https://www.facebook.com/J2P2Photography/

Liacem

Mini-update: I submitted the gathering application about an hour after it was posted to Facebook, so I'm hoping we will get a decent time slot as a result.

Liacem

FYI the updated time/date is official!

Liacem

If you're thinking about attending, please post what character you might be cosplaying.

Liacem

Working hard on my Illumi cosplay! I know the rest of you are working hard too!

adje

I have been working on my Alluka cosplay!! Hope to see many people there :)

Liacem

Quote from: adje on May 03, 2017, 09:45:29 PM
I have been working on my Alluka cosplay!! Hope to see many people there :)
I can't wait to see your Alluka! :D