Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Q&A Panel 2017 [characters needed, auditions open!]

Started by gaysngreys, January 31, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

gaysngreys

Hi everyone! I know this anime's a few years old at this point, but I've recently been getting really into it (and the manga) and thought that the cast of characters would be really fun for a cosplay q&a panel! I have never hosted nor been in a cosplay q&a panel, but I have enjoyed theater and especially improv most of my life and I've become very interested in these kinds of panels from seeing my friend's panels, so I figured I'd try with one of my favorite series.

GENERAL INFO:
Day/Time: tbd (will probably go with group consensus)
Running Time: 1hr
Rating: I wouldn't mind slightly going into PG-13 material, but definitely no excessive swearing and/or overtly sexual talk

All characters asides from Mikoshiba Mikoto (myself), Seo Yuzuki, and Kashima Yuu are availiable for audition, I really would like to have the main anime cast covered (Chiyo, Nozaki, Wakamatsu, Hori), but if people would like to audition for side characters from the anime, or characters only in the manga (ex. Nozaki's siblings), I'm down!

AUDITIONS:
-you must be between 15 and 25yrs to audition
-full cosplay not required for auditions, but at least have the wig, or a similar alternative for the time being (full cosplay is strongly encouraged for the panel itself)
-auditions will consist of in character responses to a few questions, listed below
-responses must be in video format
-please submit auditions to my tumblr ( gaysngreys.tumblr.com ) with the audition form completed (template down below)
-understand that panels involve near continuous, in character performance to a wide variety of spontaneous questions for an hour, before a sizable audience. if this sounds like it is out of your comfort zone, it is best not to audition.

AUDITION FORM:
Name:
Skype Username:
Panel Experience:

AUDITION QUESTIONS:
1) Introduce yourself (in character!)
2) What do you look for in a romantic partner?
3) What is your opinion on tanukis?
4) What is your most prized possession?

thank you so much, feel free to reply here or send me an ask on tumblr if you have additional questions!
wake me up for fanime 2017

keyblademaster333

I was actually considering doing a Nozaki cosplay so I could try to make one!

gaysngreys

moonerie

If you're still trying for this panel, I can try making/buying a Chiyo cosplay depending on how much time I have >.<...

gaysngreys

moonerie

Kk, will let you know~~~ :D
I have an orange wig that's inaccurate but could be used as a tester wig, so I can try sending you a video and whatnot sometime next week without having to worry about the cosplay for now (will probably end up buying one with the backlog of cosplays i have to make XD); have too many things I have to do before then T^T

gaysngreys

Actually, I'm afraid I'm gonna be cancelling this panel at least for this year's fanime. I've had a lot of things come up in the last month and I'm unsure if I'm really ready to host a panel. I'm sorry for going this far without being entirely confident, and I hope I've not caused anyone inconvenience in terms of already purchasing cosplay for this panel. Thank you for understanding.