Japanese Street Fashion Gathering!

Started by kawaiixvx, February 25, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

kawaiixvx

I'm hoping that it's okay to post this here since this will be a gathering!

Hello cuties! My name is Jacky, and along with Charlotte, we will be hosting the J Fashion meetup at Fanime this year!
Times are still in the process, but we are very excited to be able to do this! I will be posting a link ASAP for both the FB Event page and Page itself!

This gathering includes all styles of J-Fashion including but not limited to: Lolita, Fairy kei, Visual Kei, Decora, Cult Party, Mori Kei, Larme Kei, etc.! It will be a great event to not only show our love for anime, but for Japanese street fashion as well!
We will also have a special guest, Audra from Fickle Wish!

Day: Sunday May 28
Time: 1 pm
Meeting Place :

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order: Nothing in particular at the moment!

kawaiixvx

We finally made a group on FB!
Here is the link if you'd like to keep up easier. All content posted on here will be there as well!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/586677701529381/

kawaiixvx

Still waiting on some news! But in the mean time, what fashion style do you plan on dressing in?

kawaiixvx

Also, I just wanted to note that there will also be a J Fashion panel as well. Still waiting to hear on the time and date for it. I will hopefully get a reply sometime soon that way I can post that info when I receive it!

kawaiixvx

Still waiting on more info, until then, please check out the fb page!

bebop

I'd like to register for this for I am very much into Asian fashion, with even a little bit of a European twist on it.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

kawaiixvx

Okay! The J fashion panel will be Friday from 3-5!

kawaiixvx

Also, super stoked that you're very interested in this! We would definitely love to see you there!

kawaiixvx

Hey y'all!! I'm so excited for Fanime approaching! Anyone else still putting coords together?

kawaiixvx

Also, if anyone has any ideas to throw, please post them!!

bebop

Aside from photoshoots I'm not sure else to do ;o but I'd like to join in on the fashion photoshoot. Does J-Rock or Visual Kei or J-Pop styles count?
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

kawaiixvx

TaShe

Quote from: kawaiixvx on April 16, 2017, 09:23:38 PM
Hey y'all!! I'm so excited for Fanime approaching! Anyone else still putting coords together?
Yes, definitely. (>v<)

I am inbetween like 3 outfits right now and I am hoping it stays at 3
I am still new to actually getting clothes and trying to put them together while having them fit J-Fashion. Specifically, Roma-gyaru.

My hair and make-up won't match. I have a twa haircut-a very short Afro and makeup is still a subject I just don't understand even after watching make-up tutorials. So, natural face for me! But, we all gotta start somewhere so hopefully my coords will be okay. ^-^

kawaiixvx

So excited to see your coord!! We are also thinking about doing seasonal meet ups as well, but you should also go to the panel if you can!

kawaiixvx

We are still waiting on more info, but if y'all sant to get more immediate updates, please check out the the group!

UwUvon

Yo! So is the meet up and everything on Friday or another day? Thank you!
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

kawaiixvx