Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Ask panel [Auditions Open]

Started by lalareaper, March 05, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

lalareaper

Hello there, I'm Shay and my friends and I have submitted a simple SDR2 Ask panel for Fanime 2017 and we are looking for people to join us!

This panel may include some spoilers and involves the idea that there is not killing game and no one is dead. The panel is for ages 16+

REMINDER: Auditions are not only being judged by the hosts of the panel but also by the people cosplaying the characters that they interact frequently with. This is because the comfort of our panelists is important to us. Example, a person who auditions for Souda will be judged by the hosts and the people cosplaying Sonia and Gundam since they interact often.

Day: TBA/ Not on Friday or Monday
Time: TBA
Running time is 1 hour

Due date for auditions: April 26th

While this is my first time hosting a panel myself, many of our current members have been in panels before and have had a huge turn out. They have experience not only in acting in panels but also have some theater experience.

To audition please fill out the google form below. Questions include personal information and some in character questions. Please submit a link to a picture of your cosplay and if you would like you may email an audition video.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVLjdRbPOGk5sEB6qr2FIyjqzR-G81I3pVKRZX541w2gXYtw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hosts:
Shay ([email protected])
Deia ([email protected])
Please email us with any comments/questions/concerns.

Open Characters:
Teruteru Hanamura
Nagito Komaeda
Kazuichi Soda
Mahiru Koizumi
Mikan Tsumiki
Ibuki Mioda
Nekomaru Nidai

Taken Characters:
Peko Pekoyama: Shay (Host)
Byakuya Togami: Alyse
Akane Owari: Violet (Queen of Otters)
Sonia Nevermind: Ash
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryū: Deia (Doodleday13 Cosplay) (Host)
Chiaki Nanami: Dest (Cosmos Cosplay)
Hiyoko Saionji: Sarah (Radioactive Night Skies Cosplay) (a maybe)
Hajime Hinata: Oreo (Oreoshima Cosplay)
Gundham Tanaka: Brittani

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, i am always near my phone and will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you and feel free to share elsewhere!

minikyojin

Hi, question, I want to audition as Tsumiki, but I have to make her cosplay
Is there a due date for auditions?

lalareaper

Quote from: minikyojin on March 07, 2017, 11:22:01 AM
Hi, question, I want to audition as Tsumiki, but I have to make her cosplay
Is there a due date for auditions?

The due date is one month before the convention, so around April 26th. Thanks for asking I completely forgot about setting one!

minikyojin

Okay thanks, I'll try and get it done before then because DR panels are so fun to be in >w<

ghoulpixel

Do you know when you're going to start accepting auditions? I auditioned a couple days ago as Komaeda and I was also wondering if you got that.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

lalareaper

Quote from: KomaedaNagito on March 07, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
Do you know when you're going to start accepting auditions? I auditioned a couple days ago as Komaeda and I was also wondering if you got that.
At the end of the month, if no one else has auditioned for a character, we may start accepting auditions for that character. The latest we will accept auditions is the due date. And yes we did receive your audition through the google form, so no worries!

lalareaper

Hello everyone!

So our panel was not accepted for Fanime this year but we want to thank everyone for auditioning anyway. My group is planning to submit this panel for SacAnime Summer as well and if you'd like to audition for it as well, just send me an email and i'll send you a link to the audition post once it's up. We may also submit this panel again for next Fanime if people are still interested.

And thanks again to anyone who auditioned, we would've loved to have you join us and hope you consider auditioning again.