FanimeCon 2017 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ?Hotel Waitlist?  (Read 415 times)

capeswirlinggirl

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
?Hotel Waitlist?
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:10:20 PM »

In the past there has always been an official Fanime hotel wait-list for those that did not get the hotel of their choice (or possibly didn't even get a room) to sign up on in case of cancellations. I have not been able to find info about a hotel wait-list either on the site or the forums for 2017. Did I miss something or is there no hotel wait-list this year?

Konekogami

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Hakohime
    • View Profile
Re: ?Hotel Waitlist?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »

In the past there has always been an official Fanime hotel wait-list for those that did not get the hotel of their choice (or possibly didn't even get a room) to sign up on in case of cancellations. I have not been able to find info about a hotel wait-list either on the site or the forums for 2017. Did I miss something or is there no hotel wait-list this year?

https://www4.cmrhousing.com/fanime2017/Housing/ResHotel
Waitlist buttons are on the right

capeswirlinggirl

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 11:51:11 AM »

Thank you very much!

CosplayDevotee

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • First comes rock...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:42:14 AM »

Does anyone know if the waitlist is even moving? I got on there by day 3, I can't imagine why it would take this long to just get within a block of Fanime. Did people buy up multiple rooms and scalp them
Fanime 2016 Lineup:

crystalsoul

• Merp!
  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Merp!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:04:11 AM »

Does anyone know if the waitlist is even moving? I got on there by day 3, I can't imagine why it would take this long to just get within a block of Fanime. Did people buy up multiple rooms and scalp them
There are just that many people that attend nowdays that hotels are near impossible to get :/
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.