Marvel Universe Gathering 2017

Started by captainvontapdat, April 02, 2017, 10:32:32 PM

captainvontapdat

Day: Saturday, May 27
Time: 10AM
Location: G9 "Fallout Zone" (aka the place where had the gathering last year/where the steps are)

LEGAL STATEMENT: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Hello everybody! So it looks like a Marvel gathering for this year hasn't been set up yet and with the permission/assistance from last year's gathering organizer, @bahamuknightzero and I will be hosting this year's gathering! Please see below for more details and we'll keep you guys posted with any updates!

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/252541611877685/

PHOTO ORDER (list subject to change):
- Group
- Heroes
- Villains
- Avengers
  * Iron Man
  * Captain America
  * Hulk
  * Hawkeye
  * Black Widow
  * Thor
  * Black Panther
  * Spiderman
  * Falcon
  * Scarlet Witch
  * Quick Silver
  * Vision 
  * Ant-Man
  * Loki
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- X-Men
- Deadpool
- TV Universe
  * Agents of SHIELD
  * Luke Cage
  * Jessica Jones
  * Daredevil
  * Iron Fist
- Requests (if time permits)

COSPLAYERS ATTENDING:
thatonepuppetpal - Ant-Man or Ms. Marvel

captainvontapdat

I've yet to hear back from the person organizing the Fanime gatherings but after looking at the gathering schedule, I think the tentative date and time would be Sunday, May 28 at 10am. Please follow the FB page or this post for any updates and please share it with your friends!

Can't wait to see you all!

captainvontapdat

*UPDATE*

Fanime released its gatherings list as of 4/21 and we've been scheduled for SATURDAY, MAY 27 AT 10AM. The update has been made on the original post as well as the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/events/252541611877685/

Can't wait to see you all there! :)

captainvontapdat

BUMP

If anybody has any photoshoot requests for the gathering, please let me know so that I can add it to the list! I'll also be bringing a clipboard and the photoshoot list to the gathering so you can make requests there as well! 17 more days, people! :)

captainvontapdat

ONE LAST BUMP! (maybe?)

Remember to RSVP on Facebook and I can't wait to see you all there! :)