Lockers At Fanime

Started by StarPalace, April 06, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

StarPalace

Hey everyone, I need a few planning suggestions.

Two of the gatherings which I wanted to go to in costume are on the same day. Luckily, they're at similar enough times so I can get out of one costume and into the other.

But, I'm not sure of what the storage and locker options are at Fanime. The only ones I found were very out of the way(in a a barren corner of the convention center) and inconvenient. Any more you can share?
2017 Cosplays

Daina(Vocaloid)
Xion(Kingdom Hearts)
Casual Princess Ariel

TC X0 Lt 0X

I may be wrong, but I am unaware of any lockers on sight.
Im guessing you are commuting in then? Do you have any friends getting a room that you can stash stuff in?
If not, I suppose you can bring a traveling bag, which if you are commuting in will also be valuable space for lugging around anything you might pick up at Con from swap meet or the dealers hall or such. 

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

eHash

Fan storage in the Hilton or any of the hotel luggage checks.

StarPalace

Quote from: eHash on April 06, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
Fan storage in the Hilton or any of the hotel luggage checks.

Thank you! I'll try that.
2017 Cosplays

Daina(Vocaloid)
Xion(Kingdom Hearts)
Casual Princess Ariel

thepharaohinleather

I believe, I may be wrong, the Marriott and possibly Hilton are offering entire con luggage/item/coat check for a small fee per item. There are no lockers in the vicinity unfortunately, though there are bathrooms on the main concourse for changing purposes. Lockers might be a good investment for the convention center though I would think might get filled up very quickly.
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again