GATHER: The World Ends With You / TWEWY 2017 Gathering

Started by ComposerLOST, April 11, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

ComposerLOST

Hey everyone! There hasn't been an organized TWEWY gathering at Fanime in a number of years, and seeing that this year is the 10th anniversary of the game (time does fly, huh?), I thought it would be a shame if there wasn't one! I've seen TWEWY cosplayers around every year, and I myself still cosplay Neku, so hopefully there'll be some interest in this.

I'm aiming for a fairly low-key type of gathering, just hanging out and taking pictures and such, but I'm not opposed if people want to try for something fancier. It's all up for discussion at this point! (I'm waiting to submit an official gathering form until I can gauge attendance and stuff.)

Just a note: I'm a pretty organized person, but this is my first time attempting to host a gathering, so please bear with me while I figure it all out!

Please let me know if you're interested in attending, what dates/times are good for you, and if/who you will cosplaying!

-------------------------------------//

Date: TBD

Time: TBD

Meeting Place: TBD

Cosplayers:
ComposerLOST (Neku)
Marodynamic (Joshua)

Other Attendees:
LocalEsper [Tumblr]

Legal Statement:
There may be group photos taken during this event. If you do not wish to be photographed, please step aside while the photos are being taken. By remaining with the group while photos are being taken, you give your consent to be photographed.

Marodynamic

I'd like to go! I may or may not be cosplaying though

Marodynamic

ComposerLOST

Thanks for the reply, Maro!

The attendee list has been updated!

ComposerLOST

Hey everyone! The form to make the gathering official has to be turned in by the 14th, so please let me know if you are interested in attending!

Angelx624

Is there gonna be one for next year? I'm finally getting a Shiki cosplay together!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)