Osomatsu-san Q&A Panel [ACCEPTED]

Started by Heichou-Mcnugget, April 15, 2017, 10:56:12 PM

Heichou-Mcnugget

Hello! If anyone is interested in auditioning and joining an Osomatsu-san Q&A panel, you're in luck! The panel request has already been accepted.

Day: Friday
Time: 6 PM - 7 PM
Panel Length: 1 Hour
Panel Room 4
Age Restriction: 16+ Panel

Characters:

NOTE: If we are really unable to find an Osomatsu, I will be willing to trade my spot as Jyushi to take Osomatsu's spot. This is only being offered because Osomatsu is crucial to the panel and Jyushimatsu cosplayers are much easier to find.

Osomatsu: -OPEN-
Karamatsu: Michaela
Choromatsu: JJ
Ichimatsu: Kal (co-host)
Jyushimatsu: Kai (me, the host!)
Todomatsu: Co
Totoko: -OPEN-

Optional (not needed, but would be nice to have) Characters:

Iyami: -OPEN-
Dayon: -OPEN-
Nya-chan: -OPEN-
Hatabou: -OPEN-
Dekapan: -OPEN-
Homura/Home-run Girl: -OPEN-
Chibita: -OPEN-
If you would like to audition, please fill out this form (you can still audition as backups for characters we have already accepted!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5mcGtSs6L8Z4iRDiG0N197rgNfz5W0e0qBJ5FLtI-KuiisQ/viewform

Out of respect for all of the fans, please stray away from BLmatsu while acting in our panel. We also ask that the audience does not ask any BLmatsu related questions. Brotherly love is alright, but we do not want to advocate shipping incest, as many people find it offensive.

Rules:

1. Common sense, but please respect each other as both panelists and people.
2. Cursing is allowed, but please do not curse excessively. (too much can get annoying sometimes!)
3. Try to stay away from shipping, especially BLmatsu. Canon shipping is fine! (ex. Jyushimatsu and Homura)
4. Have fun!
Feel free to email me with any concerns: [email protected]
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Ram (Re: Zero)
Yasusada Yamatonokami (Touken Ranbu)
Hajime Hinata (SDR2)
Jyushimatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)