Osomatsu-san Gathering!!!

Started by pianocatchan, April 30, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

pianocatchan

So sorry that this is last-minute!!

This gathering will include all characters, alternate-universe characters, and anything Osomatsu! The day, time, and location are all undetermined at the moment.
So far, there is only me, Vahlia, as Religion Ichimatsu and my friend Homi, as Religion Karamatsu. Will be further updated as Facebook post goes up and forum is utilized.

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo orders: Official matsuno brothers, official side characters, different versions of the characters (say, yakyuu version of the matsuno brothers) and so forth, Idol version, etc. Will be determined at a later time.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1296815650366011/
2018 Plans: Fanime, AnimeExpo
-------
Cosplay Plans: Kanan (LoveLive), Yato fam (Gintama)

pianocatchan

More updates!! This gathering has been confirmed and I hope that it goes well!

Time: starts at 4pm, Sunday

Please share with fellow attendees! Thank you! :)
-------

pianocatchan

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been very active; school got the better of me. Fanime is coming up really soon and I hope yhat all the gatherings are going well! Osomatsu-san isn't a very mainstream or popular anime, but among those who do enhoy, it's very much loved! I'd apprrciate if y'all can share the Facebook event page so I can reach those who love the matsus because unfortunately, I'm not a popular coser nor have I ever hosted a gathering/attended Fanime before. Please consider helping out and thanks!!

-is this a desperate plea? maybe. uwu-
-------