(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Barnes

I'm listening to this, now I see this thread...COOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oNaVFr9y_A
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Tomas Cosplay

Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

thepharaohinleather

If your cosplay isn't ready clap your hands! CLAP CLAP
If you're freaking out for con, clap your hands! CLAP CLAP
If you're hyped up for the show and want everyone to know,
If you're not ready but hyped then clap your hands! CLAP CLAP
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

Nina Star 9

I'm pretty hype!! Gonna be a good con :D

I'm not freaking out about my cosplays as much (though I probably should be, considering the state they're in LOL), but rather the fact that it's getting ever closer to con and I haven't been able to find photographers. I've contacted maybe a dozen people about an Ultimecia shoot and everyone's either booked, not attending the con, or not booking shoots. :| I'll probably just wear it and then do an off-con shoot at some point.

Pretty excited about con generally, though! I've fallen face-first into a new fandom, so I'm pretty excited to attend the gathering for that and debut my first cosplay from it. Probably the first of many, since I'm not even caught up yet and have at least 5 different cosplays (including the one I'm debuting) on my "to do" list, haaa

Oh right, and I need to finish writing my panels. I can do that.

abcbadcat

I'm hype since I've booked a few shoots and still working on my cosplay. Doing a handful of armor pieces and really hoping to make it happen in time and not look terrible.

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 03, 2017, 09:19:35 AM
I'm pretty hype!! Gonna be a good con :D

I'm not freaking out about my cosplays as much (though I probably should be, considering the state they're in LOL), but rather the fact that it's getting ever closer to con and I haven't been able to find photographers. I've contacted maybe a dozen people about an Ultimecia shoot and everyone's either booked, not attending the con, or not booking shoots. :| I'll probably just wear it and then do an off-con shoot at some point

If you're still looking for a photographer, send me a PM. I should have some availability still depending on the day :D

thecrazycyborggirl

Same omg. My cosplays are probably half done rn, but I've been binge watching con vlogs on YT as part of the hype. So *clap, clap*
~ Fanime 2022 ~

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Nina Star 9

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 03, 2017, 01:05:27 PM
If you're still looking for a photographer, send me a PM. I should have some availability still depending on the day :D
After posting that the offers started pouring in, so I'm pretty booked, but thanks for the offer! :D

I can't believe con is only two and a half weeks out. Gotta finish my cosplay(s), get my older cosplays repaired where needed, and of course finish those panels.

TC X0 Lt 0X

7 Days!
(or 6 if you count Day 0)

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Angelx624

Can't believe the con is next week already. Now let's look at my cosplay checklist.......

Kiki - Done
Tifa - Done
Giroro - Need to do one last little fix up to the belt, but otherwise done
Honey - Done
Mink - Need to finish his allmate, Tori, and do one other little fix up
Grell - Done

Yup, almost ready. 8D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Tomas Cosplay

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 19, 2017, 08:36:13 PM
Can't believe the con is next week already. Now let's look at my cosplay checklist.......

Kiki - Done
Tifa - Done
Giroro - Need to do one last little fix up to the belt, but otherwise done
Honey - Done
Mink - Need to finish his allmate, Tori, and do one other little fix up
Grell - Done

Yup, almost ready. 8D

Hmm, lets check mine.
Simon or Steven: Will depend on whether or not I have enough gah time after a dinner with grandparents to get all the blue makeup on for Simon. Otherwise both are all good!
Hades: Almost! Just need to finish the little skull pin in time!
Leo: It's good, I just need to dig out my "welding" goggles from my cosplay bin out in the garage and pick whether I should wear a plain shirt or an ironic shirt. Also maybe suspenders. Or makeshift suspenders if I can't get a real pair in time.
Monday: Will probably be a simple cosplay if anything. I won't be there for long if I do end up going.
I'm good too! I hope...
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

thepharaohinleather

Might as well post my cosplay progress list too!

Mercy - Overwatch: Everything came in time! Just need a battery for my staff, needs a tiny little bugger. And gotta figure out how to make the pony tail a bit bigger on my wig.
Lusamine - Pokemon: All pieces acquired~ (would love to have a beast ball for her though but hurg didn't make one in time)
Zelda - Breath of the Wild: Good to go!
Tohru - Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon: Wig and gloves are here, dress, headband and tights still on the way. Tail won't make it in time though TwT
Yami Yugi - Yugioh!: Everything is good exCEPT THE FUCKING WIG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WORK ON IT I'VE ONLY GOT THREE SPIKES GLUED
Sith Lord - Star Wars: Should be good now! Though I might not wear if it's too hot bluh

Now the big question is am I going to have to tie down something on the roof of my car cause...Mercy is in so many pieces...the wings and armor are huge....screams.

Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Admiral Donuts

TC X0 Lt 0X

Been up for 4 hours preparing because I napped and cant sleep  ::)
Hopefully everything is ready and I dont forget something.
Now if only I can get back to sleep!

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Firefury Amahira

Packed and ready to get going, just waiting on the rest of the crew to get over here so we can hit the road!
"Fandom should be fun!" - Firefury Amahira
--
Looking for help writing fanfiction?

InsaneDavid

In and out, badges in hand, allergies are far more manageable than last year at this time - Weekend is off to a solid start so far!
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ