A Panel all about Osaka

Started by shadowpal2, May 04, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

shadowpal2

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and excited for Fanime which is just a few weeks away.

I just wanted to leave a post to let you all know that I will be having a panel about a city of Japan that's not too well publicized known as Osaka.
I will be discussing all sorts of things such as how Osaka is THE city where Japan gets most of its comic relief from, how most crime in Japan originates from here,  and also how Osaka may play a big role in much of the anime/manga you watch and even western culture.

It's a really unique town that I'm quite passionate about - so I hope you all stop on by!

Osaka: Cries & Laughs of Japan
Sunday (05/28), 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Panels Room 3

Hope to see you all there!

Please leave a reply in case you have any questions or comments.

BunofGovt

Sounds interesting, some of my favorite anime characters are from Osaka (Heiji Hattori and Kazuha Toyama from Detective Conan and Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga from Azumanga Daioh).  Your panels are at the late hours!  (I'm also interested in the Kimoi/Kawaii panel)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

shadowpal2

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 05, 2017, 09:21:46 PM
Sounds interesting, some of my favorite anime characters are from Osaka (Heiji Hattori and Kazuha Toyama from Detective Conan and Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga from Azumanga Daioh).  Your panels are at the late hours!  (I'm also interested in the Kimoi/Kawaii panel)

Ooooo nice nice! I'll definitely be talking about Osakan characters in anime/manga as well as its depiction in them.

Yea I was hoping I could've gotten my hours to be a bit earlier like around 7pm or so - but it ended up being late hours. Oh well - hopefully people will still be able to come on by. It'll make for a great talk at late night though!