CLOCKWORK/FANIMECON

Started by -_-chuckles-_-, May 11, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

-_-chuckles-_-

as it gets closer to Fanime, im looking over the maps..is there different buildings that are part of the CON? i know the convention is between two hotels and theres hauls but is there another building on a different street? or am i just lost again?

Kyra_Maverick

Clockwork Alchemy (as far as I know) takes place entirely in the Double Tree Hotel. Fanime however is spread out over several buildings including the convention center proper, South Hall (swapmeet), the Fairmont Hotel (panels), Civic Center Auditorium (musicfest, masquerade), and Parkside Hall (Black & White Ball).

-_-chuckles-_-

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on May 11, 2017, 09:45:09 PM
Clockwork Alchemy (as far as I know) takes place entirely in the Double Tree Hotel. Fanime however is spread out over several buildings including the convention center proper, South Hall (swapmeet), the Fairmont Hotel (panels), Civic Center Auditorium (musicfest, masquerade), and Parkside Hall (Black & White Ball).
ahh okay, now i remember i didnt go  the Civic center and parkside hall when i attendant my first year.

Abyss1

FYI:  You can pick up a badge at the double tree, and avoid any waiting in line (every single year i've picked up my badge there with no wait)

Take the free shuttle there or light-rail(about 5-6 stops from Con)