2017 "did you take my photo?" Thread ❤️✌

Started by sincerelychrista, May 29, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

sincerelychrista

Hey all! Thanks for an awesome second Fanime! I thought I would post this forum to let people drop their photography albums and post their character names that are searching for photos.  It's always nice to get photos back taken in the hall or outside but didn't get the photographer or cosplayers name. So post away!!

Mod Edit: I saw this thread was doing well, so I thought why change a bad thing. only thing I can say is you can find Cosplay Gatherings Photos here : Fanimecon.slickpic.com

sincerelychrista

I was X23 with Kitty Pryde and Logan on friday and Boswer with Meta Knight, Zelda, and Kirby on Saturday!

SkylerKarashi

Friday I was Draco Malfoy for the first part, then sadou Maou for the second part with Chiho and ashyia.
Saturday was splatoon group with three inklings (green, blue, and purple) and Judd
Sunday was eeveelutions with umbreon, sylveon, and jolteon.
And Monday was sadou Maou again by myself.

I'll be uploading my pics pretty soon here, can't wait to see wveryone else's. :D
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

InsaneDavid

Nothing but old school / vintage anime cosplay from me.

Friday I was Ryo Saeba along with my wife as Kaori Makimura from City Hunter.  We hosted the Old School Cosplay Gathering (official gathering photos here - https://fanimecon.slickpic.com/albums/FanimeCon-Friday-4pm-7pm/?wallpaper - unofficial photos on the way)  Yes, I know I'm a total idiot when I cosplay as Ryo.

Saturday I was Kiichi Goto along with my wife as Shinobu Nagumo from Mobile Police Patlabor.

Sunday I was Motoki Furuhata along with my wife as Makoto Kino from Sailor Moon. We were also at the awesome Sailor Moon gathering.

Wonderful Fanime this year, all around.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Foxberry

Saturday: FFXIV miqote wearing the thavnarian bolero outfit and pirate tricorn (pirate hat). My partner was a miqote machinist w/turret .

Sunday: Yuna FFX. My partner was a miqote machinist again w/turret.

Thank you very much.

Also my album can be found here for other folks;
https://m.facebook.com/foxberry.studios/albums/1317981338251301/?ref=bookmarks

soapjelly

Hiya! Quote (Cave Story) on Sunday and Monday, with a little blue Nerf gun for a Polar Star and black sleeves -- first time at a con and first time cosplaying as well. Thanks for the awesome time, guys!

If it helps, here are my props:

Prodigal Daughter

Hi all! My girlfriend and I were Spacesuit Pearl and Rose Quartz all weekend, and we'd love any photos anyone had of us! Here's a pic.

When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.

Sleepy Nemu

Hi guys and gals!

I did a Celty cosplay from DRRR!! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I had a giant scythe with me while I roamed the con. If anyone snagged some photos feel free to share! You can also catch me on my Instagram account Sleepynemu.

Fanime 2017

Durarara!! - Celty

StarPalace

I was the Vocaloid DAINA(orange hair and fake fox ears) on Saturday. I also wore a Xion cosplay that day. Hit me up if you have photos!
2017 Cosplays

Daina(Vocaloid)
Xion(Kingdom Hearts)
Casual Princess Ariel

Kite

I saw a giant penguin walking around. Did anyone catch that?

soapjelly

Quote from: Kite on May 29, 2017, 07:16:24 PM
I saw a giant penguin walking around. Did anyone catch that?

Was it Grape-kun? http://imgur.com/XORg9uj

If so, I'm pretty sure there were a few pics on the Instagram tag

Nina Star 9

Might as well.

Friday: Mink (Dragon Half); Utena Tenjou (Adolescence of Utena)
Saturday: Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII); Harle (Chrono Cross); Pearl [tuxedo variant] (Steven Universe); Utena again
Sunday: Lisa Lisa [red zoot suit variant] (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure); Lady Oscar (The Rose of Versailles)

zacknini

Hey~!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1000125503455382.1073741846.100003738257238&type=1&l=2f8cff53bc  FB ALBUM
I helped host the MGS gathering so I have Some pics, most are selfies but if you're in any of the pics in the Album feel free to tag yourself ( it should be public)

As for myself,
Friday I was Kazuhira Miller from the MGS series.
Saturday I was Bikini Bulma, from  Dragonball
Sunday I was Lady Zero from Drakengard 3!

Angelx624

My cosplay list is in my siggie. :3 Would love to find pics! <3

(Changing my list for next year, so here's my cosplays from this year:

Kiki
Mink (DMMD)
Giroro (Sgt Frog)
Tifa (FF7)
Honey (Ouran)
Grell(Kuromyu dress)

Thanks! ^^ )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

luluuxduplica1223

Me and my boyfriend were wandering the con a lot. :) If anyone took pictures, we'd love that xD

Friday: Hajime Hinata and Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2
Saturday: Mario and Peach from Super Mario (I had a knee-length dress and he wore black overalls with raccoon ears and tail <3)
Sunday: Mabel and Gideon from Gravity falls

If anyone has pictures from the Pokemon or Gravity Falls gatherings, I'd love those too! :D
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

MetalBat

I had an Aku cosplay on Sunday I'm looking for pics of

Wakako Sorabayashi

I spent all of con crossplaying as Megumin from KonoSuba, from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. I was the one with the biggest hat (around 1.5-feet tall and 2.5-feet wide) and staff (6-feet tall, blue orb). If anyone has photos of me, I'd like to collect them. <3
2011: Mazoku Yusuke Urameshi
2013: Hagiri Kaname
2014: Ruby Rose
2016: Ruby Rose (w/Magnhild), Hatsushimo
2017: Megumin

Galactic.Divinity

Hello people! I hope everyone had a good Fanime'17 I did at least! I was wondering if anyone had a photo of me?

Friday: CrockerCorp!Jade Harley
Saturday: Fem!Soul
Sunday: GodTeir!Jade Harley
Monday: Fem!Soul

Thanks!!! ^^
|| Stuck in time without a watch. ||

Fanime 2020 Lineup
Friday: ??
Saturday: ??
Sunday: ??
Monday: ??

.3mm

My friends and I were:
Sunday: Kiyoko, Kageyama, and Kenma from HQ
Monday: Honoka and Nico from LL as well as Starbucks ver Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul

Mettatony

I believe it was Friday or Saturday, I was Mettaton EX and posing with the Ginyu Force that was walking around for a bit. They made me an honorary member since we had similar armor and I posed with them for a bit and had quite the crowd. If any one has photos from it, it would be amazing!