electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Non-Fandom OC Games Panels 2018! (Idea Stages, Need Feedback)  (Read 70 times)

TrashdomCosplay Haiden

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Haiden of TrashdomCosplay
    • View Profile
Non-Fandom OC Games Panels 2018! (Idea Stages, Need Feedback)
« on: August 08, 2017, 08:58:09 PM »

Okay, so this is an idea I had. There's a lot of people that cosplay their OC characters and can't really do panels with those characters. I want to possibly hold a games panel where it is a bunch of different OCs hosting different games with audience participation and prizes/giveaways (maybe an auction as well). Hopefully we could do an all ages panel for the "lighthearted" characters and an 18+ for the characters that swear a ton, are overly sexual, extremely violent, etc.; although the "lighthearted" characters are not excluded from this one, it's just to give that variety for people that don't want to change their characters to the point of being a PG character (if that makes any sense at all).
So general panel layout (this would be for both):
Introduction of the Characters (hopefully I will be able to script it with the other panelists)
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4+ (If there's time)
Auction/Raffle/Giveaways? (Possibility)
Closing Skit
So I definitely am looking for suggestions for this and I will update this page as I get more ideas from myself and anyone that gives me one I really like. So I guess just PM me with any ideas or even if you're interested in helping with this panel in any way, whether it's behind the scenes stuff or with actually being in the panel. And just in case I am going to start a character list at the bottom in case anyone wants to join this early on. I look forward to seeing ideas and what others think of this idea.

Characters:
Cal Williams or Królówca (TrashdomCosplay)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by TrashdomCosplay Haiden »
Fanime 2018 Lineup:
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: TBD
Monday: TBD
For more info about my cosplays see this link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=20921.msg491524;topicseen#msg49
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.