electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What type(s) of panel(s) do you want to see for this? (This won't set in stone what it will be but it will give me a good idea of which people are interested in)

Only a Q&A All Ages one.
- 0 (0%)
Only a Q&A 16+ one.
- 0 (0%)
Only an All Ages Games one.
- 0 (0%)
Only a 16+ Games one.
- 0 (0%)
A 16+ Q&A and an All Ages Games.
- 1 (100%)
An All Ages massive combo panel of the two.
- 0 (0%)
A 16+ massive combo panel of the two.
- 0 (0%)
Something else I didn't mention.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Camp Camp Panel Panel 2018!  (Read 154 times)

TrashdomCosplay Haiden

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Haiden of TrashdomCosplay
    • View Profile
The Camp Camp Panel Panel 2018!
« on: August 09, 2017, 10:06:45 AM »

Alright! So I know Camp Camp has gained a huge following and have a feeling we will be seeing quite a few cosplays from it at this upcoming Fanime. So obviously someone is gonna host a panel or meetup or something for it. I know this is really early considering Fanime 2017 basically just ended but I'm really hoping I can be the one to take this on because I have some pretty neat ideas and, like David, am very energetic and pumped to plan such a cool thing. So I can do a few things for this, either have a Q&A in character panel, an in character games panel, a long panel that is a combo of both, or have two separate panels, one for each. A Q&A would probably be 16+ and a games would probably be all ages so keep that in mind.
If you wanna audition, send me a video with the information below in the video rules to haiden2319@gmail.com.

Video Rules:
1. Can be in or out of costume, your costume doesn't have to be done when you make the video  as long as you send me pictures of your progress on the costume as the date gets closer.
2. You can swear, but keep in mind you may not be able to in the panel depending on how we do the age rating.
3. Please be at least 13 or 14 if you audition. Or even if you're just on the brink like your birthday is the day after fanime or something like that.

Out Of Character Questions:
1. Name?
2. Age?
3. What panel/acting/improv experience do you have?
4. (Optional) How long have you been cosplaying?
5. Do you know the words to the theme song? You don't need to but I'm just curious. (Additionally, of you do this the words, have you mastered it? Like seriously I get out of breath just listening to it.)

In Character Questions:
1. What is your name?
2. Why are you a part of Camp Campbell? (If your character isn't a part of Camp Campbell you don't have to answer this one.)
3. What is your opinion on Camp Campbell?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Who would you say is your best friend(s)?
7. Who is your biggest enemy?
8. Anything else you want to say?

Taken Characters:
David (TrashdomCosplay)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:38:36 PM by TrashdomCosplay Haiden »
Fanime 2018 Lineup (In No Particular Order Yet):
Buggs (Kindegarden), David (Camp Camp), Flowey (Undertale), TBD.
For more info about my cosplays see this link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=20921.msg491524;topicseen#msg49
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries.