Ready? Set? Serve!: Haikyuu!! Q&A and More! 2018 (16+)

Started by kyandi_cosplays, September 12, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

kyandi_cosplays

Hi everybody ~ I'm Kyandi (my name is Caiden though!), and I am so super excited for FanimeCon 2018! I haven't seen a Haikyuu!! panel in a while, so I would super love to host one! (It's my first time hosting, and I'm co-hosting with my friend theocracy, so bear with us please. We just want to have some fun!) (●´ω`●)

We are still in the process of planning this, so this is kind of a roughhhh outline? We don't know exactly what day or time we want this to be honest, but we're down for ideas for days/times!

This is a 16+ panel, so anyone 16 or older can join. Once we have gathered enough members and we apply for a panel spot (if we make it!), I'll try to get a chat or something for all of us to figure out specifics, do's and dont's, etc. We don't want anyone to be uncomfortable!

For the record, I am 17 and will be 18 when Fanime 2018 arrives! My partner theocracy will still be 17.

So far, the panel would be a Q&A along with some Truth or Dare. Meaning the first half would be questions, second half could be truths and dares, and afterwards we can always suggest pictures/photo opportunities!

-

Cast:

2-3 people from Karasuno [KARASUNO CLOSED]

• TAKEN: Sugawara Koushi
    TAKEN: Yamaguchi Tadashi: Caiden [Host]
    TAKEN: Tsukishima Kei
    OPEN: Any character from the team.
2 people from Aoba Johsai [AOBA JOHSAI CLOSED]

• TAKEN: Oikawa Tooru
    TAKEN: Hanamaki Takahiro
    OPEN: Any character from the team
1-2 people from Fukurodani[FUKURODANI CLOSED]

• TAKEN: Bokuto Koutarou
    TAKEN: Akaashi Keiji: Sierra [Other host]
1-2 people from Nekoma[NEKOMA CLOSED]

• TAKEN: Kenma Kozume
    TAKEN: Kuroo Tetsurou

1 person from Shiratorizawa

2 people from any other team!

• Other teams may include Dateko, Johzenji, Karasuno Girls Team, etc. We'd like them to not be from the manga though, for spoiler reasons! Some people may not have read it.

We don't have specific characters in mind, and if we aren't able to fill the spot of some of the teams (I know Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa cosplayers are rare), then we will just replace those spots with others!

-

Requirements:

• You must be at least 16 to be on the panel.
    If you are on the panel, we want to try our hardest to not swear or keep it to minimum. We understand this is 16+ so there aren't necessarily children there, but we want to keep it friendly.
    If you apply for a spot and I message you, I'll want you to send me a few pictures back and a short video of you being in character (video optional, but still).
-

Pre-Panel Questions:
When you ask to be on the panel, please submit your character name, team, and age (please be honest!!!). Once you do, it would be nice if you could just answer these questions so that we can have a nice, fun, healthy environment for our panel!

• What are you not okay with doing at a panel? (This can include certain Q&As, truths or dares, and other things).
    What is your name/what do you like to be called? (I like to be called Caiden.)
    What are your preferred pronouns? (When talking to you out of character, I don't want to get your pronouns wrong! For example, I go by he/him!)
    Where can I contact you? (I would prefer an Instagram if you have one, but an email will do as well.)
-

Cosplay Requirements:
For this panel it would be really nice if everyone had their uniforms. The tracksuits/jackets of the team are acceptable as well as long as the cosplay is close to uniforms (if that makes sense haha!).

Where can you find me?
Caiden's Instagram: @kyandi_cosplays
theocracy/Sierra's Instagram: @theo.cracy
theocracy and Caiden's shared email: [email protected]
Caiden's email: [email protected]
Cosplays

• Yamaguchi Tadashi (Haikyuu!!)
  • Shiro (Voltron)
  • Present Mic (Boku No Hero Academia)
  • Julian Devorak (The Arcana Game)li]

gif

This is the "co-host" (although it's mostly Caiden's doing and I should get 0 credit). We were considering potentially opening back up Karasuno and Aoba Johsai if anyone from those teams were interested, but please contact and talk to us (either through instagram or email) if you were. We are very excited!
theocracy

kyandi_cosplays

I have now reopened Karasuno and Aoba Johsai for one more spot each! If both are taken, I will eliminate the Other team category.

Thank you!

Caiden <3
Cosplays

• Shiro (Voltron)

kyandi_cosplays

Hey guys! As of now I have closed Karasuno and Aoba Johsai along with the other teams! Aside from two!!

I really want to try and get one Shiratorizawa member... I'll leave this up for another few weeks before closing it officially. We aren't really looking for another team members anymore.

Thank you!

Host, Caiden
Cosplays

• Shiro (Voltron)