FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Kindergarten Games Panel 2018!  (Read 110 times)

TrashdomCosplay Haiden

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Haiden of TrashdomCosplay
    • View Profile
Kindergarten Games Panel 2018!
« on: October 05, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »

Hey guys! So I’m planning on hosting a Kindergarten panel for this upcoming Fanime. For those unfamiliar with Kindergarten, I’m not just talking about the grade you’re in when you’re like five or six. It’s a 8 bit choose your path style game about a class of murderous Kindergarteners, their “well endowed” teacher, a creepy janitor, and a plot with the principal that could lead to the secret of the disappearance of a fellow classmate.
As you can tell it’s very interesting. I don’t really feel like Kindergarteners would do a Q&A, but I did want to do some kind of cosplay panel for this. So, lo and behold, the Kindergarten Games Panel! I don’t require you to be the best at acting or improv for this, but at least be able to stay in character. And of course, while the game does have some mature themes, we’re going to keep this panel all ages.

Audition Rules:
1. I’m not putting an age limit on but at least be somewhat mature enough to follow instructions and learn rules to the games we’re doing quickly. We will have some rehearsals just to practice being in character but nothing too big.
2. Please do the audition with at least one part of your cosplay on (shirt, wig, makeup, etc).
3. That’s basically it, have fun!

Out of Character Questions:
1. Name? Age?
2. Who are you trying out for?
3. Email your audition file or YouTube link (whichever you do) to haiden2319@gmail.com by the deadline (Deadline tbd).
4. Why do you want to do this panel? Why should I choose you?

In Character Questions:
1. Name? Age?
2. What is your favorite part of school? (Note, if you’re an adult character, answer what your favorite part of your job is)
3. What do you think of the new kid (player)? (If you’re auditioning for the new kid you don’t have to answer this)
4. Who’s your best friend? (Adults don’t have to answer this question)

Taken Characters:
Buggs (TrashdomCosplay)
Fanime 2018 Lineup (In No Particular Order Yet):
Buggs (Kindegarden), David (Camp Camp), Flowey (Undertale), TBD.
For more info about my cosplays see this link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=20921.msg491524;topicseen#msg49
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.