2018 iDOLM@STER Gathering!

Started by Producer Zeta Flare, November 04, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

Producer Zeta Flare

This gathering includes : Everything from THE iDOLM@STER franchise, including the original games, Cinderella Girls, Dearly Stars, Million Live, and SideM.

Calling all producers and idols...are you L@DY for F@NiME? We're Live on Stage for a Brand New Theater Live once again! Whether you have gotten into the series through the games, the anime, the manga, the mobile games, etc...through the Original 13 (765pro), Cinderella Girls, Million Live, Dearly Stars, or SideM...let's all gather at the Starlight Stage once again!

Day : Sunday
Time : 1:00
Location (L) : G6

Cosplayers : Pending
Angelx624 as Shouta Mitarai

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
iDOLM@STER - all idols
iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - all idols
iDOLM@STER Million Live - all idols excluding the Original 13
iDOLM@STER SideM - all idols
All units from all series (i.e. Project Fairy, New Generations, Triad Primus, Jupiter, etc.)
Solo idols
All Producers
Ships and pairings!
One final group shot
Requests

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1596114260445055/

Angelx624

After so much debating, I decided I really do want to bring Shouta to Fanime.

But I'm not sure which outfit, just yet. I want to take a stab at his new default(RIP to his original default, which I still adore heavily ;u; ), so we shall see where that goes!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Producer Zeta Flare

Bumped with new information using the official guidelines.

Producer Zeta Flare

Gathering form submitted! Are you L@DY for Fanime?

Angelx624

Yessss. XD I went back to working on my Shouta cosplay recently. <3 (Really, REALLY hoping there's other SideM cosplayers at the gathering ;_; )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

*support bump*

So it looks like the gathering's on Sunday. :0 But I'll still be able to make it to the gathering. I have one right after it I plan to go to but none before, as of yet. ^^;

My cosplay's closer to being done. >< So excited! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Producer Zeta Flare

Bumped with official information.