Tokusatsu Gathering 2019

Started by Animegeek86, November 30, 2017, 11:51:15 PM

Animegeek86

Tokusatsu 2019 Gathering

Welcome to the Tokusastu gathering page.  I am the leader of this gathering and hope you guys will have loads of fun when Fanime comes around.

What's Tokusatsu?
It means in general Japanese shows with special effects.  Mostly this is done with kids shows.

What shows/movies that are considered Tokusatsu?
Mostly Super Sentai (Power Rangers) and Kamen Rider shows are considered Tokusatsu shows.  There have been rare appearances of other shows or movies like Godzilla.

Can anyone join in on the gathering?
Yes anyone can join in.  The more the merrier.

Can I be in cosplay?
You do not have to.

Is there a facebook page to invite some of my friends into this event?
Yes.  https://www.facebook.com/events/384229342311619/?active_tab=discussion

When and where is it going to be? 
It will be held on Saturday though right now I do not know the time.  It will be held at the Convention center though as mentioned do not know where the gathering will be placed.

If there are any other questions, message here and I will get right on to it.

Animegeek86

Sorry for the wait.  I almost forgot about this gathering page.  I just sent my gathering proposal to Fanime so I hope we can get the right area for the gathering.

Animegeek86

Sorry for the wait, but I have just been confirmed that the gathering will take place at G5 Saturday at 11 am.

KawaiiMess

Hey there! I will be wearing Misora (KR Build) on Saturday, but unfortunately this gathering might be too early for me to attend (I arrive at-con on Saturday morning). I'll catch y'all next time!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)