Official 2018 Disney Gathering

Started by Rhoswen, December 18, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

Rhoswen

If your character appears on the Disney channel, in a Disney movie or is classic Disney, this is the gathering for you!

Hello fellow Fanime goers, my name is Rhoswen and I'm your past host for Fanime's official Disney gatherings.
2017 had a great turn out and I enjoyed meeting everyone who attended. I hope that 2018 will bring some old friends and new too. With that being said, this year I'll be very busy Friday night and we will have the wonderful Prettysmol Cosplay as the main host. I'll still be nearby, however, she will be the MoC.

More Updates to be posted as we near Disney Day!!!

~Rhoswen

Day: Friday
Time: 5pm

Attending:
Coco
Miguel
Snow White
Snow White
Mulan
Mulan
Cricket
Mushu
Crossovers
Hiro/Iron Man

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year.
If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos.
By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order:
Group
Classics (Snow White (1937)-little Mermaid (1989))
New (1990- Present)
1937-2000
Non-Common Chars
Common Chars
Villains
Heros
Supporting Chars
Villains vs. Heros
Princesses with their princes
Crossovers (if any apply)
Requests (if time allows)
Final Group
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Angelx624

I will be attending as Merida, hopefully! Either in her royal dress(if I can finish it with no hassle xD ) or Spring dress (this one: https://imgur.com/a/i9i2s )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

PrettySmol

I'll be attending both gatherings! The first one as Miguel from Coco and the second one as Elena!

LotteDoll

Depending on when the gathering ends up being, I very well may be there as Snow White :)
---FANIME 2018 COSPLAYS---
Snow White (Disney)
Queen Eclipsa (Star vs The Forces of Evil)
Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia)

Angelx624

No longer bringing Merida, sadly, but I might still attend the Extended gathering as Kairi! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

cowsrcute

Me and my sisters might come depending on when it is as Mulan, Cricket, and Mushu but cricket and mushu will be in Chinese robes as opposed to mascots.

Rhoswen

Quote from: LotteDoll on January 30, 2018, 06:55:10 PM
Depending on when the gathering ends up being, I very well may be there as Snow White :)

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you and seeing you there!

Quote from: Angelx624 on January 30, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
No longer bringing Merida, sadly, but I might still attend the Extended gathering as Kairi! ^^
Whomever you bring, I look forward to seeing you again!

Quote from: cowsrcute on February 05, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Me and my sisters might come depending on when it is as Mulan, Cricket, and Mushu but cricket and mushu will be in Chinese robes as opposed to mascots.
YAYYY a Mulan with the whole team. I can't wait to see the cosplays.

Rhoswen

cowsrcute

Quote from: Rhoswen on February 12, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

=D Your Belle cosplay is gorgeous by the way.

Rhoswen

Quote from: cowsrcute on February 27, 2018, 05:18:53 PM
Quote from: Rhoswen on February 12, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

=D Your Belle cosplay is gorgeous by the way.

Oh thank you!!!!

captainvontapdat

I'll be attending as a Hiro Hamada/Iron Man crossover!

Rhoswen

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on March 25, 2018, 09:38:32 PM
I'll be attending as a Hiro Hamada/Iron Man crossover!

That sounds like an awesome crossover! I can't wait to see it!

Rhoswen

rawien

Oh dang. I have a photoshoot conflict...otherwise I'd say I could show up as Kim Possible...

cidcrow

I'm trying to convince a friend to join this. At the very least, I intend to show up as Russell from Up.

captainvontapdat

Okay so depending on what my Friday looks like, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to go to this one but if that's the case, I'll definitely go to the Sunday Disney gathering instead

Rhoswen

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on May 09, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Okay so depending on what my Friday looks like, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to go to this one but if that's the case, I'll definitely go to the Sunday Disney gathering instead

Not a problem! The Disney extended family is hosted by me, and this year the disney is hosted by a good friend of mine prettysmol.

Rhoswen

tomorrow is the disney gathering. Hope that everyone is ready! Remember that PrettySmol is hosting this gathering this year.