Fullmetal Alchemist Gathering 2018

Started by Tierfal, December 31, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

Tierfal

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST GATHERING

This Gathering Includes:
Any version/canon of FMA that you want to cosplay!

Day: Sunday, May 27th (confirmed!)
Time: 12:00PM (confirmed!)
Location (L): G7 (confirmed!)

Cosplayers:
Drop me a line here or on Facebook (see below) if you're planning to attend!  I'll be keeping both this post and the FB event up-to-date as much as possible. (We usually average around 30-40 people, and they are all my favorites.)

Photo Order:
Bring your ideas, and I'll bring a backup list!  There are so many ways to categorize the FMA characters that we usually have a great time. I will also try to bring some props again! :D

Link to Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/126759038120886/

Legal Statement:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

News/Updates:
12/31/2017: I was getting super anxious thinking I was behind on creating this post, and then I saw that my first post last year wasn't until the 8th of January.  @me, why are you like this?? XD
4/1/2018: Zero fooling, we're all set!  G7 is a new name, but it's the same spot as last year's gathering. I posted more detailed directions on Facebook, but here's the official map, which is super helpful: https://i.imgur.com/zxH60fR.jpg

Tierfal

Hey, guys!  Checking in on this thread to make sure the mods know I'm alive. :D

I've submitted the form for this bad boy, so we should be on our way to being official.  I'll let you know as soon as we lock down our date, time, and location!  Likely that won't be for a couple months yet.

In the meantime, was anybody else at Katsucon?  The crash is super real right now... @____@

Tierfal

Still alive!  Unlike several of our faves, who died in the name of dramatic tension. </3

cidcrow

Glad to know this one is happening again! My friend is working on Winry and I'm working on Scar.

Tierfal

@cidcrow AWESOME!!  That gives me some photo ideas already... :D

cidcrow

Progress on Scar delayed by graduation. But in the worst case scenario if I don't have Scar ready, I'll just go with Gluttony or maybe get a wig and go as Sloth. :D