FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Guests I Want For MusicFest 2018!!!!  (Read 4499 times)

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Re: Guests I Want For MusicFest 2018!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 09:29:50 PM »

Wake Up, Girls!

I saw them at Anime Expo and was blown away by their performance! They were charismatic and their energy was infectious! All the girls can hold a note while doing difficult choreography. I also really like their songs, no duds at all. Reminds me of some classic AKB48, uplifting and has a message, they really got my heart and adrenaline pumping!

I initially attended AX for Aqours (Hanamaru best girl  ;)) but I was the most awestruck by WUG (they were easily the best act that night).. However, Aqours was still great (they gave me a warm, fuzzy feel) and is a guaranteed crowd attractor so if you guys can bring them over here, then you really won the lottery ticket.

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »

Lyn Inaizumi (Love her vocals and Persona 5 is still fairly newish to the states)
Super Soul Bros (Great energy; video game music covers)
Kirby's Dream Band (Pretty solid band; video game covers)
Mariachi Entertainment System (Might be a little out there for the standard con goer but I never knew video game covers done by a legit mariachi band was something I even needed in my life)
Shiina Ringo (I heckin WISH. She's just badass)
Megumi Hayashibara (Old school/new school anime music. She's got a nice catalog of anime music in her arsenal)

• Dank God of Destruction
  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Pecking Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 06:17:27 PM »

Wow MIKU EXPO 2018 will be held at the City National Civic Center here in San Jose on July 1st  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:53:06 PM by DankLordPopo »
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say"
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 25 queries.