FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fanime 2018 Roommate Thread  (Read 2068 times)

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Re: Fanime 2018 Roommate Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 07:49:35 PM »

My plans have changed, and I won't be able to attend Fanime 2018 this year. That being said, I have a Non-Smoking King Bed at the Marriott available. It's from Thursday-Monday (May 24th - May 28th). There's a ton of people here wanting a room, but there's no way to figure out who I should give it to.

If you want the room, please let me know why I should give it to you. I have my personal information and all that jazz on my hotel confirmation so so please make sure not to expose that publicly. That's all I ask.

First come first serve so hopefully I can make your Fanime more enjoyable.

Email: / Or message me here at the forum

The room has been taken! Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:03:24 PM by Alvin25 »

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 11:11:41 PM »

Need a room! 
My name is Greg, and I've been going to Fanime since 2004.  I'm looking for a room close to the convention.  I'll be arriving mid Friday and leaving Monday.  I don't drink or smoke, and I'm a pretty relaxed, chill (and slightly shy) guy.  Not looking for a party room, but am always opened for possibly making friends.  I will be cosplaying so I'll have some of those items with me.

My email is

I'm on FB as Gregory Cox Jr.  Profile pics are the same.

Thanks, and have a great con!!

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Hakohime
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 04:18:07 PM »

Roommate Wanted: Looking for One female roommate! (Floor space only!! )

+ Introduction:  My name is Michele, or Michi.  I'm 34 F and I've been coming to Fanime from Colorado for the past several years.

+ Hotel Information: I have a room at the Hyatt.  The room is a King Bed with a sofa bed.  Friday-Tuesday.
As stated above, this ad is for a floor space only.  There will be 5 people in the room ( 2 bed, 2 sofa bed, and 1 floor)  there's a chance we may be able to do 3 people on the bed.  However, please bring something like a sleeping bag or air mattress just in case

+ Costs: The room will be $127.  Payment is required at least 1 week prior to the con via paypal.

+ Requirements: As mentioned above, female only please (or DFAB).  18+ preferred.

Be polite and respectful to everyone in the room

Do not give your room key to anyone

If coming in late (after midnight) please be quiet

practice good hygiene.  (SHOWER)

No drugs or smoking of any kind.  Including vape pens.   If you're 21 or over drinking is fine.  However this is NOT a party room. Please do not get smashed.

Keep the room reasonably tidy.  It's a con with cosplays and such, but try to keep it to the level that no one will get killed tripping on something.

+ Contact: You can contact me here via PM.  Also through email at

+ Miscellaneous:
I have a tradition of buying a cake from the Bijan Bakery for the room! So please let me know if you have any allergies!

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 03:22:51 PM »

I need room spot, I'm very open to the space, I'm clean, shower every day maybe even twice if needed. I don't smoke, and as for partying I won't really do it but don't mind if you do. I have a stable job and can pay. Ah I'm 35 years old, a gamer, long time attendee. You can reach me at
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 25 queries.