Steven Universe Gathering 2019

Started by lilbreezecosplay, March 13, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

lilbreezecosplay

This is the forum for the Steven Universe Gathering this year at Fanime (2019)!

This Gathering Includes: Any crossover cosplays of SU, ex: Sailor Steve, Trainer Connie, etc. OC's are fine, Gemsona's and other OC's you may have made.

Day: undetermined
Time: undetermined
Location (L) : undetermined

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order: As of right now this is our list.

★ Crystal Gems (Steven, Rose, Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Bismuth)
- This will NOT include OC's or crossovers or fusions.
- The ONLY fusion allowed is Garnet in this first photo.
★ Steven
★ Rose
★ Amethyst
★ Garnet
★ Pearl
★ Connie
★ Lapis
★ Peridot
★ Lion
★ Homeworld Gems (YD, YP, BD, BP, PD, PP, WD, WP Jasper, Famethyst, Lapis, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Blue Zircon, Yellow Zircon, Off Colored Gems)
★ The Diamonds (YD, BD, PD, WD)
★ Diamonds + Pearls (YD+YP, BD+BP, PD+PP, WD+WP)
★ Jasper
★ Lapis
★ Peridot
★ Ruby
★ Sapphire
★ Emerald
★ Off Colors
★ Humans (Greg, Connie, S, Kevin, Jamie, Sadie, Lars, The Cool Kids, Barb, Yellow Tail, etc.)
★ Greg
★ Connie
★ S (Mystery irl)
★ Lars
★ Sadie
★ The Cool Kids
★ Fusions (Sardonyx, Garnet, Stevonnie, Opal, Smokey Quartz, Rainbow Quartz, Alexandrite, Rainbow Quartz 2.0, ect.)
★ Opal
★ Sardonyx
★ Smokey Quartz
★ Rainbow Quartz
★ Alexandrite
★ Stevonnie
★ Rainbow Quartz 2.0
★ Sunstone
★ Obsidian
At this point, if there ARE any OC's or crossover cosplays we'll call them out.
★Crossover cosplays
★SU OC's
★ Fanmade Fusions

Then we will take requests for ships. Here are a few I will do right off the bat.
★ Ruby/Sapphire
★ S/Pearl
★ Rose/Pearl & Pink Diamond/Pearl
★ Rose/Greg
★ Connie/Steven
★ Lapis/Peridot
★ Amethyst/Peridot
★ Lars/Sadie
★ Blue Diamond/White Diamond
Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/381490385965681/

I will be adding and editing things to this once the gathering is confirmed.

PrincessSquib

Depending on the Time/Date,

I'll either be Rainbow Quartz,

or My BF and I will be the Big Buff Cheeto Puff and Pink Diamond!

Hope to see you there!
Princess Squib Cosplay
Cosplays That I'll Be Making For Fanime 2018:
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

Prodigal Daughter

I'll be there! Probably in my spacesuit-Pearl from last year, but if a miracle comes through and I manage to finish it in time I might be Hessonite!
When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.

Rhoswen

I should be there as Rose :) my Bf is trying to get the 3d printer to work, however, if time allows, he'll be Greg

*Updated: May 22* I'm just finishing the saber, but I still need to work on the dress and wig. I don't want to rush to finish for this gathering, but make it well and wear it Saturday. This all depends on time I need to finish. Finals are this week and I also have other priorities that must be handled, so this is going to be tight.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Tomas Cosplay

If it's on a Saturday, I should be there as Pink Lars, either pre-Lars of the Stars or post-Lars of the Stars depending on if I finish the cape in time or not.
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

PrincessSquib

Any update on Date/Time? I see some groups have already made the list. :)
Princess Squib Cosplay
Cosplays That I'll Be Making For Fanime 2018:
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

Prodigal Daughter

Looks like it's 4PM on Friday! Slight change of plans, I'll be Homeworld Pearl~ (gf is still Rose Quartz, though). See y'all there!
When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.